(96) Han Xuanhao Failed Once Again

The night was as cold as water, but the Han Pavilion was extremely warm.

Han Xuanhao occasionally sipped his wine from his wine cup, and Shang Wuxin answered Han Xuanhao's questions nonchalantly. Although Shang Wuxin was not a talkative person, Han Xuanhao was someone who knew how to find topics to talk about, and the two of them got along very well.

"Wuxin, I will call you Xin'er from now on, okay?" Han Xuanhao saw that the atmosphere was good, and that the Crown Prince was in a good mood. The night sky was also good, so he brought up the name he had always wanted to call out. He had always felt that being heartless was too cold, and that was the name he wanted to call the Crown Prince.

Shang Wuxin was prepared to refuse, but he looked up and saw Han Xuan leaning against the headboard. Even though he was pretending not to care, his eyes were pleading cautiously like a child. Shang Wuxin's heart skipped a beat, even she did not feel it.

However, even though Shang Wuxin was hesitant, she was prepared to refuse. The nickname Xin'er was too intimate and demure for her. Before Shang Wuxin could refuse, she saw a snowflake jumping in the window. The two could tell at a glance that it was the little fox that they had not seen for a long time.

The little fox did not dare to climb onto the bed. It just stayed under the bed watching the two of them and squeaked at Shang Wuxin from time to time.

"Little White!" Shang Wuxin gave the little fox a name without looking at the little fox's hopping expression. "From now on, you will be called Little White!" Shang Wuxin felt that this little fox had been watching her for a long time and thought that it was good to be a pet and keep it.

The little fox was very happy that it had a name, but it couldn't accept the name given, so it directly jumped onto the bed. Han Xuanhao quickly grabbed the little fox and threw it off the bed. He had a mysophobia. Other than the crown prince, no one else could get on his bed, not even animals.

Shang Wuxin looked at Han Xuanhao who threw Little White out of the bed, but due to his actions, a book was revealed under the pillow. Shang Wuxin looked at the somewhat strange scene on the cover and reached out to take it, and Han Xuanhao saw that the book was in disarray.

Han Xuanhao took the book into his arms. Just now, because he knew that the crown prince had come to the Han Pavilion, he had anxiously stuffed the book under his pillow. He didn't expect it to be exposed; how would he explain it if the crown prince saw it.

Originally, Shang Wuxin was not very interested, but when he saw Han Xuanhao stuffing the book into his chest with red ears, Shang Wuxin was really curious about this book.

"Give!" Shang Wuxin said with a straight face, but her eyes were full of smiles. She found this Han Xuanhao somewhat adorable, just like a child who was trying his best to conceal something but was afraid of punishment.

Han Xuanhao didn't say anything, but the book in his hands was tightly clenched. At this moment, his hands were drenched in cold sweat.

Shang Wuxin acted immediately to snatch the book from Han Xuanhao away. Afraid that he would harm the crown prince, and also afraid that the restraints he had built with great difficulty would break, so the book ended up in Shang Wuxin's hands. However, Han Xuanhao looked at Shang Wuxin nervously, his lips trembling. He was afraid that the crown prince would think him dirty and that he would be pushed far away from the crown prince in the future.

It was a painting of the palace, but it was not enough to surprise her. What she was surprised to see was not the love between men and women, but the love of a man. The books depicted all the things about men and men who had slept on the bed.