(130) Nightmares

Her body was in pain, but fear still followed her, and in an instant, Shang Wuxin opened her eyes.

“Wuxin?” Han Xuanhao sat on the bed with the crown prince in his arms, not moving for the entire day. The crown prince had already been unconscious for the entire day, and Han Xuanhao did not dare to find anyone else despite her status as a woman. He could only sit on the bed with the crown prince in his arms, staring at the crown prince for an entire day and night without closing his eyes.

Shang Wuxin opened her eyes to see Han Xuanhao looking at her nervously. Han Xuanhao wore only his underwear and exposed his chest as he comforted Shang Wuxin. His charming and beautiful face was as natural as day, and under the Night Pearl’s closing, he did not need any makeup. He was like a poisonous poppy that crashed into Shang Wuxin’s pupils, reminding her unavoidably of the events of the previous night. The feeling of being snatched away from him caused Shang’s panic, but at the same time, it also aroused the disgust in the depths of her memory.

Han Xuanhao looked at the crown prince as he opened his eyes. When he saw the disgust in the crown prince’s eyes, Han Xuanhao found it hard to breathe. Thinking about the crown prince’s pain and fear last night, Han Xuanhao said fearfully, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”

Shang Wuxin ignored Han Xuanhao and got up. Even though she had slept for a day, her legs were weak and she almost fell over. This was the first time her body had encountered such intense love, and she could not help but feel overwhelmed.

Han Xuanhao wanted to help the crown prince, but he was avoided by the crown prince. Her eyes were even more cold and merciless. After so many days, the former crown prince had become a bit warmer, but at this moment, he felt that the crown prince was colder and more distant than before.

Han Xuanhao got off the bed and followed behind the crown prince as he watched the crown prince put on her clothes. As for him, he couldn’t even get close to the crown prince, so when the crown prince had already put on his clothes, the person who appeared in front of Han Xuanhao was a cold and cheerless young man.

“Xin …” He would rather regret his decision than to let the Crown Prince scold him. He would rather the Crown Prince scold him, even if he had to kill him. However, this kind of Crown Prince made his heart ache and he didn’t even have the qualifications to hug the Crown Prince to comfort him.

Shang Wuxin took out a red robe and handed it to Han Xuanhao. Han Xuanhao looked at the crown prince who immediately put on his clothes, as if he was waiting for a criminal law. He was both uneasy and nervous at the same time.

“Han Xuanhao!” Shang Wuxin looked at the man in front of her, perhaps because he knew her identity, his eyes filled with pity. “You should know who I am now. I am thinking that you are a smart person, and I have a sense of propriety when it comes to what you should say!”

“Xin, you should know my thoughts. If you don’t want the world to know about it, I won’t tell anyone even if I die. You don’t have to worry about me betraying you!”

Shang Wuxin nodded her head. Of course, she believed that Han Xuanhao would not use her to save himself. Although Han Xuanhao was cunning, as long as she believed that he was sincere, didn’t he also think highly of Han Xuanhao then?

“Since that’s the case, you should leave now. The Crown Prince’s Palace will not welcome you in the future!” Shang Wuxin’s gaze was fixed on Han Xuanhao’s long and narrow eyes. The only difference was that one of them was cold and calm, without the slightest bit of emotion, while the other was heartbroken.

Han Xuanhao took a step back in disbelief, “You want to chase me away?” He knew that perhaps he wouldn’t hold the crown prince responsible for controlling his character, but he didn’t think that the crown prince would be so cruel as to not give him the opportunity to stay by her side.