(139) Emperor Of Nangong

“Prince Shang, I’ve heard of your name for a long time!” Nangong Wen acted as if he did not see Nangong Qian, and walked towards Shang Wuxin who was getting off the horse carriage and greeted him. He could not help but believe the rumours.

It was rumored that the Crown Prince of Shang, Shang Wuxin, was a peerless handsome man in the world. At that time, Nangong Wen had disdained him; after all, as a prince, what kind of person had he never seen before? However, when he saw Shang Wuxin  today, he knew that there really was a type of man that could captivate one’s heart just by looking at him.

Towards Nangong Wen’s direct gaze, Shang Wuxin had a trace of disgust in her eyes, but it was concealed very well. Nangong Qian blocked Nangong Wen’s gaze, which seemed like he was looking at an item, and said to him, “Third Imperial Brother!”

The person Nangong Wen hated the most was his second royal brother, Nangong Qian. Regardless of whether it was Nangong Qian’s appearance or his current fame, Nangong Wen wanted to kill him. He wanted to kill his biggest enemy every single time, but the people who tried to assassinate him would never be heard from again.

“Oh, it’s Prince Qian. I wonder why Prince Qian is returning with Crown Prince Shang?” Only this New Year’s Eve did the crowd realize that Prince Qian did not participate. Later on, they investigated and found out that he was not in the capital, and just when they were preparing to do something, he came back.

Nangong Qian directly said to Shang Wuxin, “Go to my mansion and tidy up first. Tomorrow will be my royal father’s birthday celebration. Does Crown Prince Shang think that it’s good?” Outside, Nangong Qian had returned to being that cold and emotionless Prince Qian.

“Very good, then I’ll have to trouble you with this!” Shang Xin spoke then to Nangong Wen, “Third Prince, I’ll be leaving first!”

With that, she got into the carriage with Nangong Qian. Regardless of whether it was Nangong Wen or the officials who came to welcome him, both of them she did not consider it at all. Moreover, she could see that if she followed Nangong Wen into the palace now, there would definitely be something waiting for her.

When Shang Wuxin and Nangong Qian went in the carriage, Nangong Wen’s face suddenly became gloomy, “Ha! The Crown Prince of Shang, Shang Wuxin, really did not care about my face at all! You actually dare to not give face to this Prince in Nangong Country… ”

“Third Prince, don’t be angry. Crown Prince Shang, you can tell at a glance that he is just a young child without any hair. Since the Crown Prince is in the Nangong Country, we will have a chance of punishing Prince Shang?” An official said fawningly.

When Nangong Wen heard this, he understood what was going on. He looked at the shadow of the carriage as it left with a sinister look in his eyes.

-----

“From now on, be more careful when you meet Nangong Wen. He doesn’t have a human’s heart. You’ve humiliated him today, he’ll find trouble with you as long as you’re in Nangong Country. No matter what happens, don’t worry!” Nangong Qian frowned as he spoke, feeling a little disgusted at the appearance of these people disturbing his relationship with Prince Shang.

Shang caressed Whitey’s fur and said carelessly, “Huh? However, I realized that Qian did not give Nangong Wen a face. ” Shang Wuxin had also seen Nangong Qian’s overbearing and forceful attitude. Even if it were his own brother, he would not feign ignorance.

Shang Wuxin did not realize that she was addressing him informally, Nangong Qian secretly rejoiced in his heart but he did not show it.

“Even if I give him face, my fight with him will not end! From today onwards, there will only be one Emperor in the Nangong Country! No matter what, I have to be careful in the future!” Nangong Qian broke his ambitions in front of Prince Shang. In Nangong Qian’s heart, the rascal Crown Prince Shang was not only disobedient, he also liked to be in danger, which was why he kept reminding him.