(124) Yi Ye Zhe's Uncontrollable Emotions

The Crown Prince’s Palace used to be empty at first, but now, there were already four young masters living in it. Although they were not people who liked to liven things up, the Crown Prince’s Palace still inevitably became lively.

Leng Yuefeng came to the sleeping quarters early in the morning. Seeing Han Xuanhao wash the crown prince’s hair and rinse his mouth, he knew that Han Xuanhao was actually a man. He felt displeased but at the same time, he could not stop his envy. Now that he was sitting at the table looking at the crown prince, he thought that Han Xuanhao was very meticulous … but he did not know that Shang Wuxin was actually looking at him …

“Yu Feng is looking at me like that, is it because of the flowers growing on my face today?” Shang Wuxin put down her chopsticks and suddenly moved closer to Leng Yufeng, deliberately suppressing her tempting tone. Unexpectedly, she saw the flustered look on Leng Yufeng’s red neck …

Leng Yufeng didn’t even know where to look. He wanted to say something, but there were too many things he couldn’t say. More importantly, ever since he returned from the race with the crown prince, the crown prince had become much closer to him.

“Wuxin!” Han Xuanhao pulled on the crown prince’s hand with dissatisfaction. When he saw the gaze of the crown prince on him, he smiled happily. Of course, he could tell that the crown prince had different feelings for Leng Yufeng. At the same time, he felt worried, but also hopeful …

Shang Wuxin was in a good mood as she pinched Han Xuanhao’s cheeks, which were even softer than a woman’s, “Xuanhao, luckily you’re a man, if you’re really a woman who doesn’t know how many people would be tempted, it’s really a disaster for women!”

Han Xuanhao pouted in dissatisfaction, tugged on the crown prince’s sleeve and asked, “Xuanhao doesn’t want others to be tempted. As long as the crown prince is tempted, it’s fine!” After he finished speaking, he threw a flirtatious glance at the crown prince. Unfortunately, the crown prince rolled her eyes, causing everyone to laugh out loud …

Everyone felt that the Crown Prince had become somewhat different. The Crown Prince seemed to have become more casual and more approachable than before. They knew that this was all related to Han Xuanhao, but unfortunately, they did not receive an answer. Even their good friend, Huan Che, did not manage to get anything out of Leng Yufeng’s mouth.

Although they wanted to express their feelings to the crown prince as bluntly as Han Xuanhao, they knew very well that they could not. Among them, the crown prince always held a lot of grudges against Han Xuanhao. That kind of intimacy and trust was something that they yearned for but could not obtain …

“The next day is New Year’s Eve. I want to enter the palace to attend the New Year’s Eve feast. What about you guys?” Shang Wuxin asked.

After all, they were all living in their own residences, so it was inevitable that he would have to ask about how Huan Moche’s residence hadn’t been built and didn’t have any family members.

Thus, he was sure that Leng Yufeng stayed in the crown prince’s residence from the time he returned, and the most important thing was that he liked the sense of being teased by Leng Yufeng from time to time. As for Han Xuanhao, Shang Wuxin did not think of anything and decided that of course he had to accompany her on New Year’s Eve …

“Of course, I have to accompany the crown prince to the palace for the New Year’s Eve feast. Moreover, I can block off those rotten peach blossoms for the crown prince. I had no intention of letting so many ugly women take note of you at the banquet, right?” Han Xuanhao asked pitifully as he held onto the Crown Prince’s arm like a snake …

Shang Wuxin thought about the flirtatious eyes of the women at the banquet, she could not bear it even if she was not a man. She nodded in agreement and took Han Xuanhao’s arm away. “Alright, then you will follow me into the palace!”