(117) Throw The Hydrangea

As expected, when the three of them walked out of the room to the main hall of the inn, they saw the men and women eating in the main hall all staring at them with infatuated eyes.

Although Shang Wuxin was already used to this, Huan Moche and Ye Yizhe were very dissatisfied, especially when they saw how those people were looking at the crown prince with eyes full of admiration. Their gazes instantly turned cold as they stared at those who were eating.

The waiter went up to serve the three a pot of tea. With a smile on his face, he asked, “Is there anything else that the esteemed guests would like to order?” It had to be known that these few people seemed to be rich. Even the steward told him to be careful and not offend them.

Having gotten used to Ye Yizhe’s tea, Shang Wuxin was not disgusted with these ordinary teas, but it was only a source of water for him to quench his thirst. After taking a sip, Shang unintentionally set it down, looked at the waiter standing by the table and asked, “We are from elsewhere, do you know where we can go?” With that, Shang Wuxin took out some silver and placed it on the table.

The waiter’s smile was even more genuine. He quickly put the silver into his sleeve and introduced to Shang Wuxin, “If it’s a fun place to talk about, then there’s something lively going on recently. It’s the busiest thing in our town! Our town’s number one kind-hearted person’s daughter is going to throw her hydrangeas to propose marriage. Young master, you don’t know that, but the daughter of the number one kind-hearted person looks like a Heavenly Immortal. If you can get the backing of a kind-hearted person, you can give it to this person from now on!”

The waiter spoke with envy. Previously, he had thought that the daughter of a virtuous person was too beautiful, but now that he saw the three gongzis, he felt that there really was someone else. That beauty probably wasn’t as beautiful as the three gongzis.

Shang Wuxin's interest was piqued, and she stroked her chin with her finger. Throw a hydrangeas to propose? It looked interesting.

“Boring!” Ye Yizhe looked at the waiter, “Are there no other scenery here?” If the Crown Prince got caught up in that woman’s eyes, he would cry without end. Moreover, she was a girl that he couldn’t even compare to.

“Let’s go take a look!” Shang Wuxin made up her mind without thinking, completely disregarding the rigid faces of the two men sitting beside her.

The three of them prepared to go since it was evening, so they walked in the right time. When Shang Wuxin was about to leave the inn, they found a person rushing in from outside. If it was not for Shang Wuxin giving way, they would have been knocked down.

However, because of Shang Wuxin’s unintentional retreat, the person did not stop his body from hitting the table in the hall. Shang Wuxin did not even look at him as she walked out of the inn, but the man who crashed into the table grimaced in pain and ran out of the inn to stop the trio.

“Get out of the way!” The smile on Huan Moche’s face faded as he looked at the man’s somewhat cold expression. This was because the man who had stopped them at the beginning was angry, but after seeing the appearances of the three people, he actually revealed a lewd expression. This kind of gaze was too obvious, causing Huan Moche to know what this person was thinking without guessing.

Ye Yizhe stretched out his finger and directly dug out a pair of eyes from the man. He didn’t like this man looking at the Crown Prince with such a dirty look.

The man covered his eyes and wailed. Those people in the inn were afraid when they saw Ye Yizhe’s attack. After all, Ye Yizhe’s action was too fast and his eyes had been directly gouged out. It was a stark contrast to the indifferent immortal energy around him.