(157) Martial Arts Exam

"Crown Prince, today is the martial arts exam, would you be able to attend it?"

Shang Wuxin had an intention of covering her ears with the quilt. She did not want to hear other people's voices; she had just chased one away and now there was another. The one who had just been chased away was Han Xuanhao. Normally, Han Xuanhao wouldn't have come to bother Shang Wuxin if he knew she doesn't want to get up. However, there were matters in the Frigid Star Pavilion that he couldn't come back for. Han Xuanhao woke Shang Wuxin, who was still sleeping soundly. Naturally, he did not enjoy the kiss he longed for. Instead, he was chased out of the chamber.

"Crown Prince?" Wu Wei looked at the Crown Prince's childish movements and smiled. Who would have thought that the cold Crown Prince would wake up like this? So cute.

Shang Wuxin pulled up her blanket to cover her head, feeling a little annoyed. Just as she was about to say that the crown prince would not take the martial arts exam today, she saw the crown prince pull down her blanket and get off the bed unhappily.

She immediately went to help the crown prince put on her shoes and change her clothes. Wu Ju also came to help the crown prince clean up her clothes, but soon, a girl with long hair and a shawl over her shoulders turned into a handsome young man. If they didn't know the crown prince's identity beforehand, they wouldn't suspect the crown prince.

She had just walked out of the room when she saw a blue silhouette sitting there. Normally, she would have been happy to see the beautiful man, but now, she didn't like the sight of the person sitting there, including the one sitting in the living room.

"Good morning!" Huan Moche raised the first smile of the early morning and looked at the teenager who walked out with a slightly sulking smile. Even if it was not obvious, just by his careful attention, he could tell that Shang Wuxin was not in a good mood. Forgive him for disturbing Shang Wuxin's sleep, but for the past two days had been carried away by Han Xuanhao. He sat alone in the examination hall, knowing that Shang Wuxin was neither interested nor present. However, today was the martial arts exam, and Huan Moche was afraid that he would be injured and be kidnapped by Han Xuanhao. Thus, he came so early to stop the crown prince from bringing the crown prince to his side today.

Shang Wuxin didn't feel like looking at Huan Moche and then looking at the sun which had yet to rise outside, with her voice full of anger she said, "It is indeed very early!" She always woke up at night. Although she knew that she would sleep better in Han Xuanhao's arms, she never mentioned it. In the morning, she was woken up by two men. Shang Wuxin didn't feel like it was a good thing that she didn't kill anyone.

Normally, all of these things were done by Han Xuanhao. Today, it was clear that she was not familiar with the foods where some of the breakfast was placed in, but it was rare for her to be interested.

The two of them ate breakfast together, but when Huan Moche raised his head, he discovered that there was a grain of rice at the corner of the crown prince's mouth, and the pure white rice at the corner of his mouth, making him look even more adorable.

"What's wrong?" Shang Wuxin looked at the unmoving bowl and chopsticks of Huan Moche as she asked with a strange look on her face, "Could it be that I look better than these breakfast dishes?" However, in the eyes of the Huan Moche, this was indeed the case.

Huan Moche pointed at the corner of Shang Wuxin's mouth, his tone a little unnatural, "The corner of your mouth is stained with rice grains!"

Shang Wuxin was exasperated. She stuck out her lilac tongue and licked the corner of her lips. However, as she could not see it, she could not even touch the rice grains.

Although he clearly knew that Shang Wuxin was just about to lick the grain of rice into his mouth, his mouth was parched and his tongue seemed to be licking the corner of his lips, making him very angry.