(57) Shang Chenzhao Scheme

Shang Wuxin watched as this concubine of Shang Chen’s slowly approached her. Just now, when they arrived at the garden, their own clothes were stained with dirt. Shang Chen kindly asked his concubine to lead him to find some items to clean up. However, Shang Wuxin did not express anything towards such a low-level scheme.

“Crown Prince, please follow me!” The First Prince’s concubine wore a smoke-colored dress that accentuated her exquisite curves. Her makeup was fresh and elegant, and her appearance was extraordinary. What made Shang Wuxin most intrigued was that the dress worn by the First Prince’s consort extended all the way to her thighs, revealing her white and smooth legs as she walked.

Shang Wuxin sighed, could it be that she loved beauty so much? More importantly, even if she loved beauties, she wouldn’t look at a woman who only had looks and no brains. More importantly, even if she loved beauties, what could she do with them? She was also a woman.

The concubine looked at the crown prince’s anxious heart and could not wait to see what would happen in a while. How many women dreamed of being able to have sex with such a peerless man like the crown prince, and she might even become the first woman in the crown prince’s life? Furthermore, the First Prince had already promised that as long as she passed this matter, she would be turned into the main wife. How could she not be excited?

“Crown Prince …” At the sound of the numbing voice, goose bumps rose all over Shang Wuxin’s body.

The concubine took out a handkerchief to wipe off the crown prince’s stains, but the spot where the handkerchief was used to wipe was actually below the crown prince’s abdomen. The corners of Shang Wuxin’s mouth started to twitch.

Before Shang Wuxin could throw the concubine away, she discovered that the concubine who was about to make a move on her was swept away by the wind from beside her. Coincidentally, she landed in the first prince’s garden lake, and the concubine was still unconscious, so it did not take long for her to die.

Shang Wuxin glanced at Leng Yufeng, who was clad in black and exuding killing intent. Only God knew that he felt that something was wrong when he saw the crown prince being taken away by the first prince’s concubine. When he caught up to her and saw that she actually wanted to touch the crown prince, Leng Yufeng felt that not only did he want to kill this woman, but he also wanted to kill everyone in the first prince’s residence.

Shang Wuxin bent down to pick up the handkerchief that the concubine had just dropped, even if she did not approach Shang Wuxin, he knew what was going on.

Wu Wei and Wu Ju walked out from the shadows and appeared by the side of the crown prince. She said to the crown prince, “Crown Prince, just now, this servant had found that Shang Chen was preparing to have this woman to drug you. If you were with this woman and attracted others, the crown prince would actually rape his own sister-in-law. Shang Chenzhao is preparing to discredit you!”

Wu Wei thought back to what she had just heard and felt very angry. Not only was she felt angry, even Leng Yufeng could not bear the anger surrounding him. Just as Leng Yufeng’s slender hand was about to grab onto the soft sword at his waist, it was grabbed by another hand that seemed boneless and cold.

Leng Yufeng didn’t dare to look, but he knew that this hand belonged to the Crown Prince. As expected, he heard the Crown Prince’s voice, “General Leng, don’t be too rash!” After speaking, she withdrew her hand. Leng Yufeng felt a burst of shock and pity. If he had held that hand just now …

Shang Wuxin’s hand moved slightly from her sleeve. In that instant, she felt Leng Yufeng’s killing intent. If she could not stop him, then the First Prince’s Mansion might really fall into danger today. She held onto Leng Yufeng’s hand without thinking, but when she felt the man’s warmth, Shang Wuxin’s entire being was feeling disgusted.