(94) Downfall Of The Left Prime Minister

It was beyond Shang Wuxin’s expectation that she met the Left Prime Minister. Being invited into the House of the Left Prine Minister made her wary; after all, the Minister of the Left had always been on her opposite side. Even though his son seemed to be on his own boat, there were some things that Shang Wuxin had intention of seeing for herself, so she followed the Minister of the Left to his house.

As the Minister of the Left entered the House of the Prime Minister, Shang Wuxin took a glance around the House. It was indeed luxurious, but not as much as the crown prince’s mansion.

“Crown Prince, please take a seat!” The prime Minister had yet to change out of his official uniform, but now he was respectfully fawning on the crown prince. Perhaps he had once looked down on this cowardly crown prince, but now he knew that this crown prince was perhaps the most powerful among the princes.

Shang Wuxin did not sit modestly in the main seat in the main hall, making the Prime Minister felt a little embarrassed. However, when he saw the Crown Prince sitting there with an imposing manner, the Minister tactfully sat at the lower seat.

“I wonder what business does the Prime Minister have by inviting me here?” Shang Wuxin sat at the head of the table and looked down at the Minister of the Left, ridicule and disdain in her eyes. Ever since she sat here for so long, she didn’t even have a cup of tea. It couldn’t be said that Huan Zou Xiang was doing this on purpose, but it proved that he was very unhappy with her.

He looked at the Crown Prince’s impatient expression and said, “The Crown Prince is wise. I only hope that in the future, I can serve the Crown Prince and become his right-hand man. I hope the Crown Prince can achieve his wish as soon as possible!” They both knew what they wanted.

“Father is really two-faced!” Huan Moche walked into the hall and said with a smile, “Although this Young Master has seen a lot of Wall Grass, this Young Master never thought that Father would be even more tall than that Wall Grass!”

Ignoring the Prime Minister of the Left, he looked at the crown prince, who sat on the head of the table. The crown prince’s long ink-black hair was neatly tied up above his head in a silver-white jade crown, his exceptional face completely exposed. His body exuded a sacred and inviolable aura, and his movements were so graceful and leisurely that it was mesmerizing.

“Bastard!” The Minister of the Left looked at his son, who had always been undisciplined and arrogant, and yelled angrily, “Your father is discussing matters with the crown prince. Step back!” He knew that his son was extraordinary, but he didn’t think that his son would dare to make things up in front of the Crown Prince.

“Crown Prince, it’s been a long time since we last saw each other. I wonder how you are doing, Crown Prince?” After not seeing him for so long, he couldn’t help but miss the Crown Prince. He felt bitter and worried at the same time.

Shang Wuxin looked at Mo Che casually, his handsome face was as warm as ever, not even changing the smile on his face. Such a man had a pair of peach blossom eyes, which made Shang Wuxin feel a sense of anger, even though they were beautiful.

Even though the Crown Prince had only casually glanced at him, Huan Moche still felt that the Crown Prince’s admiration of him in that instant had turned into loathing after seeing his eyes. At this moment, Huan Moche himself also began to loathe these eyes, because he knew that he couldn’t get close to the Crown Prince because the Crown Prince loathed his eyes.

“I’m fine!” Shang Wuxin said with a smile, though there was no smile on her face.

Huan Moche sat on the lower seat beside the crown prince. With a trace of greed in his expression, he said, “Father might appear to be someone who belongs to the deceased First Prince, but in reality, Father is a subordinate of the Second Prince! Now, my father has found the Crown Prince, perhaps to probe the Crown Prince, perhaps to find out something from him!”