(100) Shang Wuxin Visited The Military Camp

“Crown Prince!” Leng Yufeng stood outside the residence of the crown prince, blocking Shang Wuxin who was about to enter.

These days, Leng Yufeng was staying in the crown prince’s mansion, even Huan Moche was doing the same. Although they did not meet often in the same mansion, they had met a few days before, and Leng Yufeng was one of those people who were very polite and serious, so being stopped by Leng Yufeng made Shang Wuxin feel surprised.

“Yu Feng?” If Shang Wuxin paid close attention to herself, she would have discovered that there was a big difference between the current Shang Wuxin and her at the beginning, just like how she had gotten closer to these men, just like a friend.

It was a pity that they did not fear to leave. After all, they were the subordinates of the crown prince; if the crown prince had not spoken, they would not have dared to leave. Moreover, they had discovered that the crown prince did not have any intentions towards the men in the mansion.

“I wish to speak with the Crown Prince alone!” In fact, he normally did not feel any embarrassment at all. However, when he faced the crown prince, he would always feel a little excited and would easily blush. This kind of appearance caused Leng Yufeng to be unable to help himself from spitting at himself.

With a wave of her hand, Shang Wuxin allowed the Wu Wei and Wu Ju to return inside, while she and Leng Yufeng stood in the corner of the entrance of the crown prince’s mansion. After all, both of them were eye-catching people, and it was hard to tell how many people would look at them if they stood at the entrance of the crown prince’s mansion.

After standing there for a long time without talking, Shang Wuxin only saw Leng Yufeng looking at her. Shang Wuxin was clearly displeased, and there was also alienation and dissatisfaction in her voice, “Could it be that General Leng made me come to just stand here?”

Leng Yufeng was anxious to explain himself, but he realized that he was too dumb to explain himself. He quickly explained his purpose for coming here: “I want the crown prince to go to the military camp to take a look tonight!” With that, his neck turned red, and he dared not look at the crown prince again.

“Take a look at the army camp? As far as I know, apart from General Leng, neither I nor any other princes are allowed to enter the military camp in the capital!”

Soldiers were always vying for power. Under normal circumstances, the military camp, especially the important military camp, did not allow outsiders to enter. Although Shang Wuxin was the crown prince, the crown prince was not the emperor, so he did not have such authority either.

It was not because he was unwilling, but he had already discovered that the guards outside of the crown prince’s mansion were looking in their direction. Although he loved the crown prince, he could not bear to see the crown prince bear such a bad reputation because of him.

Since they had met, this cold general, Leng Yuefeng had always taken care of Shang Wuxin and had never disobeyed Shang Wuxin’s orders. For a moment, Shang Wuxin looked at Leng Yuefeng with unfriendly eyes.

The cold hand continued to grip Leng Yufeng’s chin, but this time it caused Leng Yufeng to frown slightly, but Shang Wuxin did not let go.

Leng Yufeng knew that the crown prince was angry, but he didn’t know why he was angry. He could only endure the pain from his chin and say, “The crown prince can enter the military camp because I am the tutor of the crown prince. Please rest assured that there won’t be any problems!”

Shang Wuxin’s grip on Leng Yuefeng’s chin loosened slightly. “Is Yu Feng inviting me to the army camp?”

“Yes!” Leng Yufeng pursed his lips and said, “I will be going to the border the next day. Before I leave, I want the Crown Prince to go to the military camp. There is a condition for him to recruit soldiers in the capital!” After all, Leng Yufeng’s prestige in the army camp was not ordinary. If he wanted to rebel, it was possible. That was because this soldier had been personally trained by Leng Yufeng.