(41) Two Honest Brothers

Tonight, they stayed at the mountain. Although the things at Feng Zhou City was solved. Shang Wu Xin was not in a hurry to return to the capital. However, if a group of people walked through the normal road, the things that they encountered would be innumerable. So Shang Wu Xin took the group and chose the most remote path. Although the speed of the journey was very slow, and they could still sight-seeing along the journey.

When Shang Wu Xin got off from the carriage, she heard everyone’s voice saluting at her, they’re full of respect and admiration. Shang Wu Xin nodded and asked everyone to disperse and to forgo the ceremonies. If she had at first went out of the capital by using a carriage, didn’t know how these people would arranged themselves at the back, so Shang Wu Xin did not even think about the idea of riding in a carriage before.

Now, after being with these soldiers for nearly a month, she had conquered these soldiers with her own means. So even if she was sitting all day in the carriage, no one complained, because in the eyes of everyone here, it was considered reasonable. If she rode the horse now, the soldiers would feel that they were not serving the Crown Prince well. This was what the conquest of humanity meant.

Wu Ju stepped forward to take out her handkerchief before putting it on the ground, Shang Wu Xin then sat down on top of it. She could endure any suffering without any good conditions, but she would never gave herself any grieve if she could enjoy it. In this moment, Shang Wu Xin’s doctrine was right in the soldiers’ eyes. Look, Crown Prince was very elegant, it was really the royal Prince of the East Palace! When the time was hard, he suffered together with them, but now he could still be this elegant… If Shang Wu Xin knew what these soldiers thought, she would not know what to say.

Shang Wu Xin sat there, didn’t know what she was thinking of, while Wu Ju went to the carriage to get some pancakes that had been prepared before, but at this moment she saw Leng Yu Feng and Huan Mo Che came out of the forest. In Huan Mo Che’s hands, he held some cyan colored fruit, while Leng Yu Feng held a rabbit that had been shot.

Leng Yu Feng walked in front towards the Crown Prince while taking away the pancakes from Wu Ju’s hand. His voice sounded warm in this cold night, “I have caught a rabbit. After I roast it, I’ll give it to Crown Prince to taste.” Yesterday, he saw that the Crown Prince just ate a small amount for his breakfast and thought that maybe the food was not in line to the Crown Prince’s taste. If he let the Crown Prince ate these cold and chilled pancakes, the Crown Prince would eat even less than before. Therefore, Leng Yu Feng thought that roasted meat might increase the Crown Prince’s appetite, so he went to the forest to caught some prey to be roasted. Moreover, Leng Yu Feng thought that as the Crown Prince were in the capital for so many years, he might have never tasted these wild game meats before, so he went to hunt as the others rested.

Shang Wu Xin looked as she saw Leng Yu Feng took the pancakes and gave them to his subordinates. She did not say any refusal. He then watched as Huan Mo Che and Leng Yu Feng went to look for a water source. Shang Wu Xin just sat there as she watched the stars above, no one went to disturbed her, even the soldiers had toned down their voices, because at this moment, the Crown Prince’s quiet look made them couldn’t bear to bother him.

At this moment, not far from the lake, Huan Mo Che carefully washed the fruit in his hand with the lake’s water, and then watched his friend cleaned the caught rabbit’s internal organs and peeled off its fur. Leng Yu Feng was very skilled but it would still take quite a while to clean up the animal.

Huan Mo Che took out his handkerchief to dry the washed fruit and looked at his friend who was about to leave. With a voice full of provocations, “You like the Crown Prince?” *Bare affirmation but it also contained an unknown anger.

Leng Yu Feng’s right hand that was cleaning the animal suddenly fell to the ground, he never thought about this problem and was blown away by his good friend’s open question. He’d always thought that he thought of the Crown Prince just like his little brother. Later on, he admired the Crown Prince’s temperament as the true Crown Prince, but was this really the truth? In the past he could continue to deceive himself that he just wanted to be the Crown Prince’s confidant.