(112) Ye Yizhe Returned

“Crown Prince, Princess Lian has safely arrived at the Qian Palace!” Lin Jia Er, who came back day and night, kneeled outside the bedroom. His plain clothes made him seem even skinnier, and even his plump body had disappeared.

Shang Wuxin walked out of the bedroom with a snow-white fox in her arms. Shang Wuxin had always hated this little fox. However, since the little fox realized that it could get close to the crown prince, it would go to the crown prince’s bedroom on time every day to eat and drink. The most important thing was to rub itself into his favorite person, if the crown prince didnt want the little fox, it will be thrown out by the crown prince, The little fox didn’t want to leave at night.

“Thank you for your hard work!” Shang Wuxin knew that Lin Jia Er’s return in such a short time after she sent the men to the Mansion of Qian was successful. It must be said that Lin Jia Er was a very good subordinate.

“Not at all!” That smile seemed to have returned to the mountain where he had wanted to rob the crown prince. Although Lin Jia Er had gained a lot of tenacity and bloodshed, there was still a part of justice that belonged to bandits in his bones. Of course, the crown prince had never thought about using medicine to erase a person’s nature.

Lin Jia Er scratched his head embarrassedly and said to the Crown Prince, “Crown Prince, does this subordinate not need to return to the training grounds now?” As he said that, he felt so wronged that he wanted to cry, but no matter what, he couldn’t.

Shang Wuxin stroked the fur of the little fox in her arms, saying slowly, “There’s no need, you can continue as the secret guard now!” She had never wanted to let Lin Jia Er go back to training, but Lin Jia Er was too impetuous at the start. She placed him in the training grounds to suppress his temper. Now, it seemed that her plan was not bad.

Lin Jia Er bowed and left. Standing behind the crown prince, Wu Wei looked at Lin Jia Er’s back worriedly.

Shang Wuxin asked in puzzlement, “What happened? Why do you have that kind of expression?”

“What does the Crown Prince think of Lin Jia Er?” she asked fearlessly.

Shang Wuxin did not reply, but Wu Wei knew that herr probing displeased the crown prince. She quickly explained, “This servant saw that Princess Lian seemed to have different feelings for Lin Jia Er, but the difference in status between the two of them is too great, I’m afraid of bringing about a disaster to the crown prince!”

“Oh?” Shang Wuxin laughed a little. She had not expected a woman like Nangong Lian to take a fancy to the bandit, Lin Jia Er.

“Individuals have their own fate. As long as it doesn’t harm my interests, they can do as they wish. However, you should pay more attention to this matter. If it causes trouble for me, even if it's Lin Jia Er we doesn’t need to be merciful!” Shang Wuxin said coldly. In this world, love could drive a person crazy. Although she was not clear about it, she would not allow the people around her to betray her because of love. As long as they didn’t cross her bottom line, she would love them so much.

“Yes!” Wu Wei said as she saw the crown prince walk into the crown prince’s residence under the snowflakes. She hurriedly picked up the umbrella and was about to follow when she heard the crown prince’s voice, “No need to follow me, I’m just taking a walk!” After which, she walked out of the chamber.

Wu Wei looked worried. The crown prince’s body was not well to begin with, so what if she caught a chill from the wind again? However, Wu Wei knew that the crown prince’s personality, she would be blamed if she insisted on doing so. Thus, she could only instruct the kitchen to keep Jiang Tang outside the bedroom.