(92) Time With Yi Yizhe

"Master, Prince Qian and Fifth Princess left before dawn!" Wu Ju combed the crown prince's hair. After thinking for a moment, she still spoke. She could clearly feel that there was something wrong with the crown prince's return yesterday night, and that something was wrong because of the modest prince.

Shang Wuxin looked at her reflection in the mirror, stunned. She had not rested well last night. Perhaps this was all on purpose from Nangong Qian, using such an attitude to squeeze into her life and let her remember him. At this moment, Shang Wuxin had no choice but to say that Nangong Qian was a scheming person, if she was a little softhearted, perhaps she would really put that overbearing man into her heart. However, Nangong Qian had done so many things, yet he did not know that Shang Wuxin was an unintentional person.

"En!" Shang Wuxin's expression did not change, making Wu Ju unsure of how the crown prince was treating this humble prince.

"Prince Qian stood outside the bedroom for the entire night!" Wu Ju thought about it and said it. Last night, she was the one on duty, but she saw Duke Qian standing in the courtyard of the sleeping quarters. Wu Ju originally thought that he would leave after standing for a while, but she didn't expect that he would stand for an entire night and then leave the crown prince's mansion with his subordinates before the sun rose.

Shang Wuxin was surprised, but she was not moved. This made Wu Ju even more aware of her crown prince's indifference, and Wu Wei who is standing on the side also felt that it would be more difficult for someone to take the crown prince than fighting him. They didn't understand the attitude of the men around the crown prince, but when they found out about her gender, they felt that these men will be attracted by the crown prince and liked her.

"If you want to say something, then say it. What kind of expression do you have in front of me?!" Shang Wuxin looked through the mirror at the Wu Wei and Wu Ju pair combing her hair, she found it funny at their conflicted expressions.

Without fear, Wu Wei had no choice but to say, "The crown prince is already fifteen years old. In a few more years, if it was an ordinary girl, she would have already gotten married. Your servant knows that the crown prince is going to do great things, but the crown prince is still a girl. In the future, even if you want to ascend to the throne, you will still need an heir. Has the crown prince never thought of choosing a husband?"

"What are you two thinking about?" Shang Wuxin was amused, "Am I an ordinary woman? Moreover, I don't plan to use my man's body in the future. As for the matter of selecting a husband, I don't feel the slightest bit interested." Seeing Han Xuanhao's, Shang Wuxin had an inkling of what Eunuch Hai was planning. However, he really did not want to live with a man.

Wu Wei and Wu Ju could tell from the crown prince's words that he didn't have any thoughts towards the dragon among the men around her. The two felt sorry for the men at the same time. Why didn't the crown prince accept such a good man? Whether it was power or people, they were all very good.

"What about Young Master Han?" Wu Ju asked curiously. After all, Master Han was living in the house of Crown Prince, it was hard for him to put on makeup for the sake of the Crown Prince.

When she thought of that sticky Han Xuanhao, she felt her head ache as she said to the two, "He is my collaborator, but it is for our mutual benefit!" Wu Wei and Wu Ju, they thought that the Crown Prince must like the Young Master Han, but since the Crown Prince didn't care about them, they wouldn't say anything about it. After all, the Crown Prince was the best one in their hearts.

"Prince Shang, have you woken up yet?" An impatient female voice came from outside the sleeping quarters, causing Shang Wuxin to frown. It was Nangong Lian who spoke outside, but why was Nangong Lian still in the crown prince's mansion? Shang Wuxin could feel the conspiracy from Nangong Qian.