(140) Qing Kui

Shang Wuxin looked at the concubine sitting next to the Empress before realizing that this woman was the concubine that the Nangong Emperor had doted upon, Imperial Consort He.

This imperial concubine was extremely beautiful. Even though she was just sitting there, she was still an enchanting figure. She ignored the killing gaze of the empress as she twisted her graceful body and leisurely approached the Nangong Emperor.

Imperial Concubine He was wearing a red embroidered lake crepe skirt. Her curvy figure was outlined by a golden silk belt around her waist. She wore an onyx bracelet on her right wrist that matched her dress. She wore a jade chick with a pearl hairpin at her temples. Her earrings matched her outfit!

One could tell from her outfit that the Nangong Emperor doted on Imperial Consort He very much. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have given her so many things. The more women in the palace he bestowed, the more doting he would be.

When he heard Imperial Concubine He’s words, he immediately felt that he had not considered enough. He glared at the empress, “Prince Qian is only in his twenties, how can he marry a daughter of the Minister? Empress, you’ve become more and more muddle-headed the more you live!”

The Queen revealed a bitter smile as she looked at Imperial Concubine He, who was flaunting her power, unable to do anything. On the other hand, the Emperor made her sit on the chair below him, “Lian Fei is sensible, so let’s leave Prince Qian’s marriage for now!”

However, when the Emperor was not paying attention to the Emperor, she glanced at Prince Qian who was sitting below her. There were too many things in that one glance, but Prince Qian was looking at Prince Shang who was below him, so he didn’t notice anything, perhaps even Nangong Qian would turn a blind eye to it.

“Emperor Nangong, the reason this prince came here today is because of the friendship between the two countries!” Qing Kui stood up and said, “This is my Qing Country’s most beautiful princess, Qing Mu Yuan. I have come here to make a marriage alliance!” As Qing Kui spoke, he pulled up the princess beside him.

The princess was indeed very beautiful, but no matter how beautiful she was, she was still an undeveloped child. Other than a few perverts, no one was willing to raise a girl who they could only look but not eat, let alone bring her to the royal family.

Qing Mu Yuan heard what her royal brother said, but she didn’t feel the slightest bit sad as to be treated as an item, or perhaps a few months ago, those so-called relatives of Qing Kingdom wouldn’t be able to make her feel any sadness at all.

Shang Wuxin was able to tell that Qing Kui was trying to use the princess to build a friendship between the two countries. Even though she did not care about the relationship between the two countries, she still felt unexplainable displeasure by making a move on her subordinates.

“Could it be that Crown Prince Qing is joking?” Shang Wuxin sat there and smiled, “Princess Mu Yuan is only ten years old this year, you mean marriage alliance? Is it because my ears have not been working recently, or is it because Crown Prince Qing wants to treat everyone as a fool, that a child of ten years old married off to someone else? That would be like being a father and daughter."

When these words were spoken, many people nodded in agreement. The Emperor of Nangong’s initial consideration had changed to doubt as he looked at Crown Prince Qing. The thing that people lacked the most was suspicion, not to mention the Emperor of Nangong who lacked a domineering aura.

Qing Kui’s eyes flashed with killing intent as he looked at Prince Shang, who had ruined his plans.

Qing Mu Yuan looked at Prince Shang, whose words could change her fate, and its eyes flashed with gratitude. Her so-called royal father and all the other imperial concubines had treated her like an item. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have been sent to the house of the second prince of Shang by her royal sister as a catamite. This time, when she went back, with the help of Prince Shang and killed her sister in the dark, she received the imperial edict.