(82) Han Xuanhao Entered The Crown Prince Mansion

It was late in the morning and the crown prince's manor was usually quiet. However, there were some guards and servants discussing something nonstop. If it weren't for Wu Wei and Wu Ju, the maids standing outside the chamber, everyone would want to pull the crown prince up.

"Eunuch Hai, this person has come looking for us. If we don't deal with him, I'm afraid it will damage the crown prince's reputation!" A guard from the crown prince's residence walked up to him and spoke anxiously. From time to time, he would look toward the sleeping quarters, only to discover that there was no movement from the sleeping quarters.

"Don't panic, we'll deal with it when the Crown Prince wakes up!" Head Eunuch Hai said with a smile. Other people might not know the Crown Prince's gender, but the girl outside the door had shamelessly let the Crown Prince take responsibility. Moreover, the Crown Prince had indeed gone to the brothel yesterday, and Wu Wei had already told him about it. Thus, how could the girl outside the door, who was a friend of the Crown Prince, make a move? Moreover, this man didn't care about the current status of the crown prince. This was definitely true love.

At this time, a woman dressed in red stood at the entrance of the Crown Prince's Palace. The woman wore a red viel to cover up the woman's figure, but it was even more bewitching, revealing only a pair of cold, beautiful eyes. Her blue eyeshadow were like dai, and her long black hair was tied up behind her, unadorned.

Nangong Qian stood in his purple robes within the crown prince's mansion as he sized up the girl standing there. His entire body was filled with an irrepressible anger and killing intent. Last night's anger had yet to dissipate when he saw the girl that Prince Shang had mentioned yesterday. She was indeed beautiful beyond comparison, but the more Nangong Qian saw, the more he wanted to kill this woman.

Ye Yi Zhe, dressed in white clothes, was standing beside the modest prince with the snow-white fox in his arms. The aura around him was the same as before, but if one looked closely, they would see that his hands were stiff when he was stroking the little fox.

After getting up, she was told what was going on outside. After slowly finishing her breakfast, she walked to the entrance of the crown prince's mansion under the watchful eyes of the people in the dark, not panicking at all as he was the protagonist.

When Shang Wuxin looked at Nangong Qian and Ye Yizhe who were standing outside the door and looking at Han Xuanhao, Shang Wuxin wondered if these two people were too idle to actually come and see her. As soon as she left the crown prince's residence, a ball appeared in Shang Wuxin's arms.

"Wu wu ..." Han Xuanhao curled up his body, but he was still much taller than the crown prince. Yet, he didn't give off a strange feeling. "Crown Prince, you can't let me down! I am the Crown Prince's woman in this life!" As he spoke, he started crying, but his eyes, which were covered by the wide sleeves of his sleeves, were completely devoid of tears.

As Huan Mo Che and Leng Yufeng prepared to spend the day in the crown prince's residence under the title of Imperial Tutor, they saw a woman in red leaning against the crown prince's chest as she cried and moaned. The crown prince, however, did not push her away even though he had an impatient expression on his face.

A flash of extreme jealousy flashed past Huan Mo Che's peach blossom eyes. The smile hanging on his lips instantly disappeared, and his fingers continuously stroked the folding fan on his waist.

Leng Yufeng's thin lips were pursed tightly together and his hands were clenched tightly in his sleeves. Only by letting them go could he relax his desire to kill. He clearly knew that he was going to face this kind of situation, but he still found it difficult to breathe.

"You ..." Shang Wuxin's face was no longer black but green instead. Although her chest was already wrapped up, if Han Xuanhao kept rubbing it against her, she thought Han Xuanhao would definitely know that this was not a pectoral muscle.