(147) Changing The Crown Prince

“Hiss …” Shang Wuxin’s painful intake of breath could be heard from the room of an inn in a city.

Originally, based on their current exhausted state, no inn was willing to accept them. However, this inn was actually Ye Yizhe’s property, so after Shang Wuxin had taken interest in taking out the command token, not only was everyone arranged by the steward to get a doctor for everyone, but they were even more cautious when it came to Shang Wuxin.

“Does it hurt?” Han Xuanhao’s hands were trembling and he did not dare to continue. In the past, no matter how serious his injuries were, Han Xuanhao had never been afraid. But now, looking at the arrow on the crown prince’s shoulder, he could not bring it out.

Shang Wuxin didn’t have the heart to look at Han Xuanhao, who tried to ask her several times, because she was injured on her shoulder blade and was afraid of exposing her woman’s identity, so she didn’t ask for a doctor to come. Shang Wuxin originally wanted Han Xuanhao to pull out the arrow with no fear, but Han Xuanhao’s heart ached so much that he hesitated. Shang Wuxin didn’t expect Han Xuanhao, who was an assassin, to be able to deal with such an injury so easily, but she didn’t expect Han Xuanhao to grope so much for so long, even Shang couldn’t bear the pain.

“Get the hell out of here!” Shang Wuxin said with a stern face. She gritted her teeth to the point of wanting to bite this incompetent Han Xuanhao to death. At this moment, Shang Wuxin was wondering how a man could become like this in such a situation, even though she was clear that Han Xuanhao did so because of her.

“No, I cant!” Han Xuanhao saw Shang Wuxin lying on the bed with her shoulder exposed, her snow-white skin like white jade, her long hair moving to the side, revealing half of her exquisite face. However, her pale face and beautiful back were covered in cold sweat, not to mention that her shoulder blades were red and swollen.

Han Xuanhao was still holding the arrow that was left on the outside. Just when Shang Wuxin was about to grit her teeth and endure the pain, he lowered his head and kissed Shang Wuxin’s lips. Han Xuanhao did not hesitate to pry open Shang Wuxin’s teeth, and directly barged into her mouth, absorbing her sweet scent and captivating the tip of her tongue.

Just as Shang Wuxin was about to kiss him, Han Xuanhao pulled out the remaining arrow with a ruthless expression. However, Shang Wuxin did manage to bite Han Xuanhao’s tongue due to the pain. Han Xuanhao instantly retracted his tongue due to the pain, but blood still flowed out from the corner of his mouth.

Han Xuanhao ignored the wound on his tongue and hurriedly applied medicine on the wound. Fortunately, the arrow did not have poison and the arrow did not penetrate her bones, which made Han Xuanhao feel relieved. When Han Xuanhao finished treating Prince Shang’s wound, he suddenly realized that although Prince Shang was lying on the bed with her back in the blanket, he could see her back. He was the man who had just broken the girl’s body. Shang Wuxin did not feel much about him being around, but looking at such a beautiful scene made his breathing quicken.

Han Xuanhao hurriedly covered Shang Wuxin with the blanket, but suddenly, he remembered the previous day’s courtship in his mind. However, in an instant, Han Xuanhao had suppressed the things that he had kept in his heart. Since the crown prince had yet to accept him, Han Xuanhao naturally would not do anything that would displease the crown prince.

After Shang Wuxin ’s wounds were treated, she wrapped herself in a blanket and sat up straight. Han Xuanhao then stepped forward to support her, “Is there anything you need? In these few days, don’t move recklessly, let me serve you if you need anything! ”

Han Xuanhao’s voice was unclear because his tongue was injured, but there was no sign of pain on his face.

At this moment, Shang Wuxin’s long hair was draped over the quilt, revealing the head of a beautiful lady. If people were to see Shang Wuxin’s appearance, they would know that she was a woman.