(136) Why Didn't I Know You Liked To Blame People Like This?

When Shang Wuxin returned to her bedroom, she sat on the soft couch in the living room and did not speak for a while. When Shang Wuxin opened her eyes, a few hours had already passed.

Rubbing her sore forehead, Shang Wuxin said to the rooftop, “Isn’t it cold outside after following me for so long?”

These days, Shang Wuxin had always known that Han Xuanhao was by her side, and he spent the whole night on the roof when she rested. Now, Dong Ri had spent the whole night outside, so even with martial arts protecting his body, it would not be easy for Shang Wuxin to find out. However, it was because Han Xuanhao’s gaze was too infatuated with her that she was able to detect the identity of the person in the dark.

There was no sound from the rooftop. Just as Shang Wuxin thought that it was time for Han Xuan to leave, she found Han Xuanhao already standing in the hall. He picked up a cloak and placed it on the crown prince, then sat on the other side of the couch.

Perhaps it was because Han Xuanhao had always been like this, never stopping. She was not used to this kind of quiet morning, so she stood up to rest, but was held back by Han Xuanhao. She should have slapped Han Xuanhao, but for some reason, Shang Wuxin sat down and looked at him.

Today, Han Xuanhao wore a red brocade robe. Perhaps it was because he had good martial arts, but he was wearing a thin, light and casual attire. His long black hair was spread out behind him, and his pair of long and narrow eyes were misty and deep.

“You don’t have to follow me like this every day from now on!” What was more important was that she did not want Han Xuanhao to spend the whole night outside every night. Even if he was beaten up, she would not be able to bear it, no matter how close her relationship with Han Xuanhao was in the future. She did not want to hurt him right now.

Han Xuanhao did not let go of the Crown Prince’s hand. His fingers slowly touched each joint of the Crown Prince’s hand, but Shang Wuxin felt that her hand was starting to heat up, but she did not pull it away. The two of them did not even need to be shy about doing such a thing. However, in the end, she didn’t have that sort of aversion towards Han Xuanhao. Otherwise, even if Han Xuanhao had bumped into her that day, he would have killed someone else as well.

“Heh, can’t I even look at you in the dark now? Xin’er, you are so cruel!” Han Xuanhao’s eyes flashed with grief. He had never loved anyone before, but now that he had finally fallen in love with a person and met such a heartless person, he wouldn’t use force to coax the crown prince. It seemed that no matter what he did, the crown prince wouldn’t let him in.

Shang Wuxin pursed her lips without saying a word, but Han Xuanhao suddenly embraced Shang Wuxin with an unavoidable domineering air. “Xin'er, I know you don’t like me yet, and I know your current status doesn’t allow for children’s love, so I’m willing to wait. No matter what you want to do in the future, you are not the same person. You don’t need to doubt my intentions, because all of my efforts are for you!”

Perhaps Han Xuanhao’s voice was too pleasant to hear, or perhaps his actions over the past few days had caused waves to rise in her heart. Perhaps she was indeed too lonely, Shang Wuxin did not resist, “Perhaps you still did not get what you wanted in the end?”

Han Xuanhao lowered his head to look at the crown prince in his arms. It seemed that the crown prince was approaching him, but only he knew that the crown prince’s body was stiff, conflicted, and on guard. He looked at the crown prince’s small head; he had never known that the crown prince’s identity before she was too small and thin, but now that he knew her identity, he felt that the crown prince was too thin. Was it because of her identity that she was so skinny?

“Then I will always stand behind Xin Er. You can see me when you turn around!” Han Xuanhao said gently. Perhaps, although he had a feminine appearance, he was very domineering, but he fell in love with a more overbearing person, so he could only retreat.