(97) The Emperor's Wrong Impression

When he heard that a nobleman had arrived from the crown prince's mansion, he didn't take it seriously. But when he stood outside the carriage and saw the disguised and recognizable Eunuch Xu, he felt that the sky was about to collapse.

With Eunuch Xu here, it was obvious who was in the carriage.

"There's no need to be so courteous, Head Eunuch Hai. The emperor came to the crown prince's mansion in secret so that no one would know about it. I hope that Head Eunuch Hai will bring the carriage into the crown prince's mansion!"

Although Eunuch Xu held a higher position than Eunuch Hai in certain areas, he still admired this loyal Eunuch Hai greatly. He had protected the crown prince for so many years, and the emperor was still full of praise for him.

He was about to report to the crown prince. After all, the emperor had personally come to the crown prince's residence but the crown prince was still sleeping. At that time, he wondered if the emperor's love for the crown prince would disappear. However, before Head Eunuch Hai could inform him, Emperor Shang stopped him. He only wanted to see his daughter it was his first time visiting her mansion, and he did not want to disturb his daughter's life because of him.

After all, if Emperor Shang had secretly entered the crown prince's residence, to let others know, how many people would be suspicious of him in the imperial court? Although he was only a butler, he had served the empress for so many years in the imperial palace and understood a lot.

Emperor Shang got down from the carriage and saw the elegant courtyard of the crown prince's residence. He thought that it was still early in the morning, so he did not rush to find his daughter.

It was almost noon before Emperor Shang entered the crown prince's sleeping quarters. However, he heard a voice as soon as he entered the courtyard, causing his face to darken.

"Crown Prince ..." A sticky voice rang out as Han Xuanhao sat in the outer room of the bedroom. "Your servant is already with the crown prince. Of course, I should be the one to take care of the crown prince this morning, right?" The more he thought about it, the angrier he got. How could his man let these two girls serve the crown prince all the time? Right now, in Han Xuanhao's eyes, Wu Wei and Wu Ju were the vixens that wanted to seduce the crown prince.

Shang Wuxin did not have the heart to allow herself to wear a robe and fold her belt, her expression was indolent. Wu Wei's face reddened and her heart beat faster as she looked at the crown prince's face. It was fortunate that the crown prince had told them the true identity of the crown prince; otherwise, she and Wu Ju would have been afraid of falling in love with the crown prince one day.

"Crown Prince ..." The noise outside did not stop. It had been like this ever since Shang Wuxin woke up. A killer and the leader of a killer organization were coming to serve him. Shang Wuxin felt her head ache. This Han Xuanhao was too good at torturing others.

Ignore him.

"Crown Prince ..."

Pretending not to hear.

"A message!" Of course, if the Crown Prince wanted to know something, he wouldn't hide it. It didn't matter even if he gave the Star Pavilion to the Crown Prince, but Han Xuanhao knew that if he did, the Crown Prince would not only not feel grateful, but also doubt his own ulterior motives. That was why the Crown Prince always paid him money for things that he couldn't find out himself. He never accepted the money and kept it for the Crown Prince. In the future, he would marry the Crown Prince as his own dowry.

It had to be said that Han Xuanhao truly thought too much of himself and treated himself as a woman.

Shang Wuxin's eyes narrowed, and she was very interested in the exchange. After all, it took a lot of money to buy information from Han Xuanhao every time, and she was not as wealthy as Ye Yizhe. Shang Wuxin was also aware that the intelligence of her Blood Shang Army was not perfect, but Shang Wuxin was not in a hurry.