(126) Birthday Feast

New Year’s Eve was approaching quietly, and today was the birthdate of the crown prince of Shang. It was an excellent day.

Shang Wuxin continued sleeping until she woke up naturally. Just as she got up, she saw Wu Ju, Steward Hai and the other two who were walking in. They knelt together on the ground, “Crown Prince, happy birthday!” Although they wanted to hold a grand birthday celebration for the crown prince, it would be superfluous to cover the sky on New Year’s Eve.

It was only then that Shang Wuxin realized that today was her birthday. Smiling at the three of them, she told them to get up. Head Steward Hai went down to prepare breakfast, no, it was time for lunch, and Wu Ju and Wu Wei served the crown prince to change her clothes.

Head Steward Hai left the sleeping quarters and looked in the direction of the palace. Empress, the crown prince has finally grown strong. In the future, the crown prince will definitely protect him and this old servant will serve the crown prince well.

“Today’s New Year’s Eve banquet is tonight. At noon, Head Steward Hai ordered some dishes to be prepared for the crown prince to celebrate his birthday. What does the crown prince think of this?” They had secretly conducted this matter to give the crown prince a pleasant surprise, but they were afraid that he would reject it.

Shang Wuxin nodded in agreement after putting on her clothes. How could she refuse Steward Hai and company’s kind intentions?

At that moment, Han Xuanhao walked into the bedroom on time. Looking at the crown prince, who had washed his face and rinsed his mouth, he picked up a comb and combed the crown prince’s hair. After brushing the crown prince’s hair, he took out a medallion from his bosom.

“This is the command medallion of the Frigid Star Pavilion. If you need the help of the Frigid Star Pavilion in the future, you can use this command medallion to command all the forces of the Frigid Star Pavilion in the capital, and the forces of the Frigid Star Pavilion are in every Star Tower!” Han Xuanhao smiled as he spoke. This was his secret as well as his trump card. It could be said that if he were to hand this over to the crown prince, it would be equivalent to handing his life over to the crown prince.

Shang Wuxin did not take the token. As long as she took it, she would take Han Xuanhao’s life. Moreover, she knew how Han Xuanhao loved her these days, but even if she was at a loss because of it, not hating Han Xuanhao did not mean she was in love with him. Furthermore, she might not have the heart to fall in love with a man. However, she still wanted Han Xuanhao to stay by her side for her own benefits as well as for her own warm heart.

“Unintentional! Happy Birthday!” Han Xuanhao placed the crown prince by his side and opened his white palm to place the medallion on his palm. “I am a member of the crown prince’s family, how can I hide my private property? As long as the crown prince treats me well today, it will be fine!”

Han Xuanhao deliberately teased the Crown Prince out of fear that he would refuse. He had not only given these to the Crown Prince for his birthday, but he had also used a bit of his mind to give them to the Crown Prince as a token of his sincerity.

“Xuanhao …” Shang Wuxin frowned, “Why are you doing this?”

A smile appeared on Han Xuan’s peerlessly beautiful face. It was like tens of thousands of blossoms blooming in an instant, filling one’s heart and mind. Even her long and narrow eyes were filled with stars. “Because my heart is here, everything I do is worth it. No heart, don’t refuse, just treat it as a birthday present, alright?”

Shang Wuxin frowned as she looked at Han Xuanhao’s obvious rejection. Han Xuanhao could not bear it any longer and walked out, he did not want to take the medallion back, so he could only escape. As he rushed out of the door, he said to the crown prince, “Xuanhao gifting Wuxin is unintentional, I will not take it back!”