(72) Under The Heaven Tower

On the bustling street, a carriage was driving along. Many people did not know that this carriage was the carriage of the crown prince’s residence.

Inside the carriage sat the Crown Prince, Shang Wuxin, and the Prince of Nangong, Nangong Qian, while outside, Leng Zi were driving the carriage without fear. Even though Leng Zi was not used to being dressed as a servant, he did not refuse. He knew that if he wanted to stay by the crown prince’s side and not be able to do such a thing, he would have to leave.

“I wonder where the modest prince wants to go today?” Shang Wuxin looked at King Qian and asked.

Today, Nangong Qian was wearing a purple robe. He had a smooth forehead, a straight nose, and a thick and moderate lips. The facial contour was clear and deep, perfect and impeccable. His hair was tied up in a purplish golden crown. The rest of his hair was as smooth as silk, drifting lazily behind him. There was a blooming black lotus embroidered on the hem of his purple robe, and a jade belt tied around his waist. He was tall and straight, extremely handsome, and indescribably elegant. Even though he was a peerless beauty, he gave off a noble feeling that could not be desecrated.

Even Shang Wuxin could not help but marvel at Nangong Qian’s good looks and disposition, but she could feel the pressure just sitting there.

Today, Emperor Shang originally wanted to receive Nangong Qian, but he was rejected by Nangong Qian. He said he wanted to experience the bustling capital of Shang Country, and wanted even more for the Crown Prince to accompany him. Emperor Shang agreed after some thought, so in the morning, Shang Wuxin brought Nangong Qian out of the crown prince’s mansion and strolled along the streets of the capital.

“This prince knows nothing about the capital. Since the crown prince is the host, anything arranged by the crown prince, should be fine!” Nangong Qian said.

The Crown Prince had been staying in his bedroom for the past few days, so he didn’t come out. He had no choice but to feel bored. That was why he came up with this idea.

At this moment, looking at the crown prince sitting opposite him, Nangong Qian felt that he had indeed done the right thing.

Nangong Qian originally thought that the appearances of people like him, Godly Doctor, and General Leng could already be considered extremely handsome among men, but this youth in front of him didn’t lose out to them in the slightest. Because he was still young, his facial features seemed to be even more exquisite than theirs.

Compared to him, who constantly carried a sharp aura as if he wanted to injure others, this youth only gave off the feeling that he was as strong as the wind and as tough as Xiu Zhu. He had handsome features, but his manner were calm and graceful, with a sense of easygoing ease.

However, Nangong Qian could see the unintentional look in the youth’s eyes, it was so contradictory that it made people want to investigate.

Nangong Qian noticed that he could not shift his gaze away, and his aggressive gaze made Shang Wuxin frown uncomfortably, which was why Nangong Qian withdrew his gaze.

“I have not left my house for many years, but I know that the capital’s Tower of the Under Heaven is very famous, even in other countries. However, the Tower of the State of Shang is the most magnificent. Why don’t Prince Qian and I go to the Tower of the World to take a look today? ” Shang Wuxin poured them both a cup of tea from the hot water in the carriage.

The young man’s slender, pale, and somewhat transparent hands traveled between the teacups. Not long later, he smelled the fragrance of tea.

This tea was given to her by Ye Yizhe, and it must be said that silver was indeed a good thing.