(61) Prince Nangong Qian Arrived

The country of Shang was prosperous and peaceful, while the capital city was bustling with activity.

At the entrance of the city, there were two princes in white robes and General Leng. Behind them stood a group of guards and some officials.

From far away, he could see the two carriages approaching. Even from afar, he could tell that the carriage was exquisite and luxurious, not to mention that the guards following behind were extremely forceful.

When the carriage came to a stop not far from Shang Wuxin, Shang nodded towards the carriage, “Welcome, my lord, for your journey!” Without the tedious phrasing and fleeting probing, the straightforward and efficient way to make people comfortable.

“Prince Shang, I’ve heard of your great name!” The man’s melodious zither voice faintly rang out, accompanied by a suffocating pressure that suddenly pressed down on the crowd. In an instant, it vanished without a trace, as though it had never existed. But even so, no one dared to underestimate this Prince Qian, and Shang Wuxin did not seem to notice the pressure just now.

Nangong Qian, who was in the carriage, lifted the curtain slightly and looked at Prince Shang, who was sitting on the horse.

He had come to Shang to pick up his younger sister, but he was afraid that something would happen along the way, so he personally came. He had originally planned to return immediately after finding his younger sister. However, he suddenly realized that his younger sister was different. She was much stronger and calmer than before. Facing the crowd, his sister would fearlessly take off her veil, full of confidence and vitality. Such a younger sister made Nangong Qian feel gratified, but at the same time he felt it was strange. After questioning her, he began to recount the last things that he had encountered from the beginning to the end.

After hearing his sister’s narration, Nangong Qian had a trace of curiosity towards Prince Shang. Furthermore, he only had his sister as a relative in this world. When he was young, he had caused his sister to be disfigured by the evil person because he failed to protect her. This matter had always made Nangong Qian feel guilty. However, he was a person who was not good with words. Furthermore, even his younger sister only cared a little about him, which resulted in his younger sister’s eccentric personality. Now, this Prince Shang had not only saved his sister, but had also eased the knot in her heart. No matter what, Nangong Qian had also accepted this debt. Although he was well aware that Prince Shang did not have any good intentions, so what?

He clearly knew from his sister that this young man’s appearance was peerless, and he had his own special qualities. Even though Nangong Qian never paid attention to his appearance, he knew from the praise from the outside world that his appearance was one of the best on the continent. However, even though his heart had already been built, Nangong Qian could not help but praise Prince Shang’s beauty when he saw it!

Prince Shang floated out of the world. His beautiful features did not resemble those of a monster. Instead, he was like a snow lotus at the edge of a cliff. His beauty was noble and elegant. Under the midday sun, the youth’s jade-like face looked incomparably handsome. His pale lips had a hint of an extremely shallow arc. Just by standing there quietly, he seemed as cold and flawless as an immortal in a painting. It was breathtaking.

Nangong Qian’s heart skipped a beat, not because of the youth’s appearance, but because of the pair of eyes. The youth had a pair of bottomless eyes that were cold and distant, without even the slightest bit of sunlight in them. At this moment, Nangong Qian did not know what love at first sight was, but in the following years, he understood that from the first time he saw those eyes, his heart began to sink.

“Prince Shang, the sun is setting outside, let’s go in the carriage and have a chat!” Nangong Lian asked with a smile as she lifted the driving curtain with her veil. She also attracted the attention of Shang Wuxin who was about to look at Nangong Qian.