(88) Coming Back

Nangong Qian sat there with a cold air emanating from his body, even his calm face was a little twisted. He kept staring at Prince Shang, who was sitting opposite him, but Prince Shang was not afraid at all, instead he was holding the beauty in his arms and teasing her.

"This is the good place that Prince Shang mentioned?" Nangong Qian squeezed out word by word from his mouth. When the Courtesan Belle was about to stroke Prince Shang's cheek, he pushed the Courtesan Belle aside and pulled Prince Shang to his side.

Nangong Qian did not expect Prince Shang to actually bring him back to the streets of the capital city. Not only did he blatantly enter the largest brothel in the capital, they even recognized Prince Shang as a regular customer. Then he saw Prince Shang picking a Courtesan Belle called Peony.

Peony was thrown to the ground and looked at the enraged purple-clothed man with fear in her eyes, but she was also very worried when she saw that the crown prince was no match for the purple-clothed man. She hadn't seen the crown prince for quite some time. Perhaps it was her adoration but more importantly, she thirsted for status. As long as she followed the crown prince, she would no longer be a lady from a brothel. The lucky girl who was doted upon by the crown prince that day was in the crown prince's mansion. Moreover, she heard that the crown prince was very doted on that woman, so Peony was very jealous of her because these were all his concubines. If the woman in red hadn't come in and she was a concubine in the crown prince's mansion, she wouldn't have needed to wait on all sorts of people in the brothel.

Peony stood up from the ground and looked at the crown prince, feeling wronged, but it was a pity that Shang Wuxin did not know how to smile and said, "Get the bawd to prepare two sets of clean robes! Go!" Her and Nangong Qian's clothes were already somewhat wrinkled, and it was already an obstacle to their honor. It was easy for them to come here and get the bawd to prepare a new set of clothes.

Even if Peony didn't want to leave, she didn't dare to disobey the Crown Prince's wishes. Furthermore, if she didn't guess wrongly that the man sitting there covered in cold air was the Prince Qian of the Nangong Kingdom, he was indeed handsome, on par with the Crown Prince!

"What? It feels good!" Shang Wuxin said to Nangong Qian, who sat motionlessly on the couch in the room. Although this was a brothel, it was Han Xuanhao's territory. Moreover, having a house and beauties was better than living in the forest.

The cup in Nangong Qian's hand instantly shattered. Not bad? What's so good about this place? He had never stepped into a place like this before. In Nangong Qian's eyes, besides seizing power and position, he was also working hard to improve his martial arts. However, ever since he met this Prince Shang, many accidents had happened in his life.

"The brothel? It's better there in the forest!" At the very least, he could warm up the injured Crown Prince or whatever he wanted while he was in the forest. He could sleep next to Prince Shang or whatever he wanted to do, but Nangong Qian had been thinking too much.

Even though he was very dissatisfied with the devilish brat's actions, Nangong Qian still poured a cup of water for Prince Shang. A glint flashed across Shang Wuxin's eyes, but she accepted it. It was better if she forgot some things, otherwise both of them would be in pain.

When Peony brought the two sets of clothes into the room, she saw the Crown Prince quietly sleeping on a soft bed. He looked like a little boy who did not know anything, and was as beautiful as a crystal, making people want to protect him. Not too far away from the Crown Prince sat a man who looked like a king. As he looked at the sleeping Crown Prince, his eyes were filled with a layer of gentleness.

"Crown Prince, the clothes you need are here. Do you need me to serve you?" Peony asked shyly as she put down the clothes. She had an extraordinary appearance, and her bashful appearance was indeed moving. However, before Shang Wuxin could open her eyes, Nangong Qian was already discontented.