(145) Crown Prince Residence On Fire

“Your Highness!” When Imperial Concubine He heard Nangong Qian’s question about Crown Prince Shang from the start, she was so jealous that she was on the verge of going crazy. However, she still put on an extremely good face and she did have some looks.

When Nangong Qian saw Imperial Concubine He’s impatient expression, the aura around her also became shocking.

A few days ago, this subordinate found out that Prince Shang seemed to have a close relationship with Qing Nation, and it seems that Prince Shang loved Mu Qing Nation’s youngest princess, Qing Mu Yuan. “Since I know that Prince Shang is staying at the residence of the Prince Qian, I must inform him in case he brings trouble to the Prince!”

Imperial Concubine He deliberately said with concern. Although she had rarely seen the Prince of Qian, she knew that the Emperor of Nangong was very suspicious of him. As long as the  Prince Qian doubted Prince Shang, the two of them would definitely clash. The two of them were originally men without any results, so when the Prince Qian ascended the throne, even if she wasn't the empress, she could still accompany him.

A cold light condensed in the middle of the storm, bringing along the chill of winter. It cut inch by inch onto Imperial Concubine He’s body, causing her to feel a little afraid, but she felt that Prince Qian was angry. This was the intention to kill for the crown prince.

At this moment, Nangong Qian was indeed very angry, but it was not at Crown Prince Shang. Initially, Nangong Qian was already dissatisfied with the matter of the young princess, but now, his subordinates were trying to destroy a relationship between him and Crown Prince Shang.

Imperial Concubine He waited for a while, but there was no sign of Prince Qian. She anxiously continued, “Prince, Prince Shang’s identity is unknown, and I heard that Prince Shang went to see Crown Prince Qing and Third Prince yesterday …”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Before Imperial Concubine He could finish, she was kicked to the ground by Nangong Qian. Although this kick did not contain any inner strength, but Nangong Qian did not show the slightest mercy. Imperial Concubine He spat out a mouthful of blood as her arm rubbed against the ground, causing a piece of her skin to be scraped off. But Imperial Concubine He didn’t have time to cry out in pain. She quickly got up and knelt on the ground.

“Your Highness, please reconsider!” Imperial Concubine He’s drooping head revealed a sinister expression. She didn’t expect that Prince Qian would attack her after she said that. Prince Shang was indeed a scourge. She must get rid of him. Otherwise, she would never have the chance to do so.

This is the first time Nangong Qian came here and looked straight at Imperial Concubine He, “This prince originally thought you were a smart person, but he never thought you would also be so foolish. Do you think that you are qualified to discuss Crown Prince Shang, or do you think that this prince only has one subordinate? If you are restless, there will be more people to replace you! ”

As he finished, he turned towards the distant door and ordered, “Follow the rules and punish!” As he said that, he walked out of the hall, and from within the hall came the sounds of people being whipped and the cries of women. Nangong Qian walked out of the hall, and looked at the several palace maids and eunuchs who were all part of Imperial Concubine He’s hall, before leaving. These were his subordinates, they were here to scout the palace and prevent Imperial Concubine He from betraying him.

At this moment, Imperial Concubine He’s body was riddled with wounds. The so-called personal servants who drugged her were all monitoring her. Imperial Concubine He was lying on the bed with a hatred as deep as the sea in her heart. Not only did she hate Prince Shang, she also hated Prince Qian.