(148) Lin Jia Er And Nangong Lian

Ye Yi Zhe owned an inn, which was the best inn in the surrounding towns. However, in recent days, the inn no longer received guests and the shopkeeper had already informed the people that the inn had been rented out.

At this moment, the best rooms in the tavern were Shang Wuxin, Han Xuanhao, and all of the injured Blood Sang Army. Those who were not injured or lightly injured, however, had long since returned the corpses of their brothers to the training grounds.

When the corpses of the Blood Shang Army soldiers were sent back to the village behind the training grounds, the family members of the Blood Shang Army cried bitterly, but no one complained. Instead, these widows felt proud of the Blood Shang Army's death. When Wu Wei carried out the crown prince's order, the Blood Shang Army became even more convinced. The families of the deceased Blood Shang Army received a pension and a lot of help. The children that they left behind were treated well.

Shang Wuxin did not need the report about the training ground, she knew the consequences even without reporting. Although these people were her subordinates, they still needed to attract people's attention. She did not only need their loyalty, she also needed their hard work.

The next day, Shang Wuxin felt that something was not right. There was an arm around her waist, the chest against which she leaned, the body temperature under the blanket, and the mind that was originally still muddled ... all of a sudden, Han Xuanhao who was lying beside her, suddenly woke up with a complicated look on his face.

She was well aware of how cautious she was. She would wake up if Han Xuanhao make any noise at night, and she didn't feel the slightest bit of being drugged. Yet, under such circumstances, she was able to sleep so peacefully beside Han Xuanhao without having any nightmares or waking up in the middle of the night.

Perhaps in her subconscious, Shang Wuxin had already started to trust and get used to the cold Xuanhao, she still remembered that it was very safe to sleep with Nangong Qian that day, could it be?

"Why don't you sleep more?" Han Xuanhao had actually woken up long ago. In fact, he hadn't slept at all after climbing onto the crown prince's bed in the middle of the night to watch the crown prince sleep. However, he was pleasantly surprised to learn that the crown prince had gotten used to him.

Shang Wuxin's sharp eyes looked at the Han Xuanhao beside her. Han Xuanhao was actually bare-chested, his sword-like eyebrows slanted into his temples, but his deep black eyes were filled with warmth. An arrogant and devilish aura filled the air.

"Sleep?" Just as Shang Wuxin was about to make her move, Han Xuanhao grabbed her. The two of them were lying face to face on the bed. Shang Wuxin could even feel Han Xuanhao's warm breath and the drumbeat of his heartbeat.

"You're still severely injured and you've been messed up!" Han Xuanhao said seriously, "Isn't your subordinates in the crown prince's residence injured as well? They're not in the room and I'm really worried about you. Besides, if you don't agree, can't I climb up here?" As he spoke, Han Xuanhao felt proud. He had once been alerted by Prince Shang when he got close to him. Now that both of them were sharing a bed and sleeping soundly, Han Xuanhao felt more hopeful.

"Are you proud of yourself?" Shang Wuxin laid on Han Xuanhao's chest and took a bite. However, when she took a bite on Han Xuanhao's chest, she froze. When had she become so irrational and childish? Was she still acting like this?

Han Xuanhao looked like he was letting Prince Shang pick the fruit, but then he realized something was wrong and asked, "But my chest is too hard, is it a bit too much for your teeth?" As he spoke, he prepared to take a look. Although he looked soft on the outside, he was a man so how could he be as soft as a woman.