(93) Huan Mo Che Revenge

“Young master, you’re back!” The manservant smiled obsequiously at the young master as he walked into the mansion. Even though the young master was the only son of the master, and the young master was also the first young master of the State of Shang, the young master rarely stayed in the mansion.

“Is Father in the manor?” At this moment, he was dressed in blue clothes, his facial features were bright, and his figure was handsome. His smile was especially warm and sunny, giving off a sense of elegance and comfort to others. However, if one looked closely, they would see that his pair of peach blossoms eyes were filled with coldness and mockery.

Seeing such an outstanding young master, the attendant’s attempt to curry favor was obvious. “Lord Left Premier, still haven’t returned. Do you need someone to go get the Lord Left Premier back?”

Who in the capital didn’t know of his reputation? Even if he didn’t participate in the imperial court, he could enter the imperial court. Moreover, if he was willing to enter the court, no one would suspect that he would be an official of the first rank.

“No need!” After speaking, he walked towards his own courtyard in accordance to the left, and looked at the courtyard he had grown up in. His peach blossom eyes were filled with deep coldness and hatred.

Sitting in his own room, Huan Moche was a little tired as he looked at the scenery outside. He left the capital this time because he wanted to cut off the connection between him and the Crown Prince. He wanted to calm himself down and think about what would happen in the future. However, when he received the news that the crown prince had been assassinated, it was already a long time since the crown prince was safe and sound. Only then did Huan Mecha feel that leaving the capital was too big of a mistake.

Originally, he had planned to suppress this matter in the future, but now that he saw that the Crown Prince needed influence and he needed the Crown Prince to take him seriously, he couldn’t just drift around like he had in the past. He needed to become the Crown Prince’s henchman in the State of Shang.

“Young master, the mistress is here!” A man wearing an azure robe stood outside the room and bowed. He is Huan Huan right-hand man of Huan MoChe. When he was very young, he was brought back by the young master to be taught and he became a subordinate of the young master. Huan Huan was only twenty years old, but he was a rare right-hand man.

Huan Moche sneered, “This old thing is actually still alive?” He hadn’t returned to the manor for so many years, and he hadn’t seen his fathee and his wife for so many years. He thought that this old thing would die from the shock long ago, but he didn’t think that she would still be alive.

“Yes, even though Master and Madam are in poor health, they are still alive and well!” Huan Huan theory followed closely, but he didn’t have any good feelings towards this Xiang Fu. These so-called family members of the young master made him feel disgusted. If the young master hadn’t ordered him to take care of this master and his wife, he would have gone a long ago.

Huan Moche stroked the folding fan in his hand for a moment, then said with a smile, “Please invite Master and Madam Xiang in!” Some things had to end. Once upon a time, he might have felt that he could slowly play around and torture others, but now, he had a true belief in life.

When Huan Huan brought a woman dressed in a ginger dress into the courtyard, Huan Mo Che looked at the person with a smile. It had been a long time since he last saw this woman, so much so that even the thickest of rouge couldn’t cover up her pale complexion and already beginning to age. Even her pair of eyes were no longer as overbearing as before.

“Young Noble Huan!” If her two sons were still alive, they would be the same age as well. They would definitely be admired by everyone, but now that there was only one child in the entire estate, no matter how much the master disliked his son, he had to carefully raise him.