(123) Crown Prince's Birthday Present

“That is …” Leng Yuefeng didn’t know how to reply. The soldiers standing behind him stared with wide eyes when they saw General Leng. When had they ever seen him like this? It was even more shocking than seeing a ghost, but for He Jin, it was numbing. After all, every time the general met the crown prince, it was not normal … He was already used to it …

Leng Yufeng had thought that he would give this horse to the crown prince on the day of his birth, but now, the crown prince had already discovered what he should do. He didn’t want to hide anything from the crown prince, but he also wanted to give him a pleasant surprise.

The smile in Shang Wuxin’s eyes faded a little. “Forget it, I’m just asking around!”

Leng Yufeng noticed that the crown prince did not seem happy. He steeled his heart and immediately said, “That’s my birthday present for the crown prince. I was planning to give it to him on the day of his birthday, but I didn’t want to be seen by the crown prince!”

As Leng Yufeng spoke, he felt a little embarrassed. He secretly glanced at the crown prince, then started to worry whether the crown prince would like this gift or not …

-----

Her birthday was not going to come any later. It had been so long that she had forgotten about it, but she did not expect that in such a short period of time, there would still be people who remembered her birthday, and had even prepared her birthday present so far away.

Shang Wuxin did not know how to describe her feelings. She felt as if her heart had been thrown into a pool of warm water, allowing her withered heart to slowly recover …

Leng Yufeng was a little embarrassed by the straightforward gaze of the crown prince, but fortunately, he could feel that the crown prince was in a good mood. He looked at the crown prince, who was much shorter than him, and asked hopefully, “Wuxin, are you looking now?” Although he really wanted to let the Crown Prince see the gift on the day of his birthday, now that the Crown Prince knew about it, he didn’t feel any mystery anymore …

Shang Wuxin could see the worry in Leng Yufeng’s eyes, and explained, “It has been a long time since I have had a birthday celebration, and I have never received a birthday present. Actually, I am very happy to see this present today or the day of my birthday. Yufeng, I am very happy, very happy!”

It was not “I” but an ordinary “I”. In this world of ice and snow, she had really put this man who was cold and didn’t talk much into her heart. Although her heart hadn’t entered her heart yet, she had opened a window for him …

He did not know what he was feeling bad about. He only knew that this kind of crown prince did not have a cold indifference or ruthlessness. He was just like a child who had received a gift. He was so innocent and pure that he made people want to hold him in their hands and put the best in the world under his feet for him to choose from …

Leng Yufeng hugged the crown prince, who was smiling brilliantly with endless sorrow, into his arms. He forcefully used his head to hit the crown prince’s chest. He didn’t feel any pain, but he also felt a genuine pain from his heart, a heartache for the crown prince …

Leng Yufeng’s embrace was warm with the scent of grass. Shang Wuxin could even hear the rapid and irregular heartbeat of Leng Yufeng. At that moment, she felt as if all her lingering nightmares were far away from her.

In a split-second, Shang Wuxin let Leng Yufeng’s embrace, and the soldiers lowered their heads, not daring to look. They were subordinates that Leng Yuefeng trusted and would not betray today’s incident. Of course, no one dared to betray Leng Yufeng …