(105) Attending Court

The crown prince had trespassed into the third princess’ sleeping quarters, threatening the imperial concubine, and angrily assaulting the third princess had caused a huge commotion in the imperial court. Various folding instruments filled Emperor Shang’s imperial study, and the daily cries of the morning court officials who wanted Emperor Shang to punish the crown prince rang in his ears.

Emperor Shang did not express his disagreement, and even the Third Princess that was supposed to appease him had been shut up in her place for a month. This caused many ministers to be dissatisfied, some even wanting to die in the main hall.

If it weren’t for the fact that the Left Prime Minister had always been blocking the way, he wouldn’t have known how serious this matter was. In addition, he had even suppressed it because he was afraid that if this matter were to spread to the common people, it would cause a huge ruckus.

Shang Wuxin was very clear about Huan Moche’s recent state of being very busy at morning, afternoon, and evening. And Shang Wuxin was also very aware of the rumors from outside.

Early in the morning, just as Mo Che was preparing to head up to court, he discovered that the Crown Prince was standing at the entrance of the crown prince’s mansion. Today, the Crown Prince was dressed in a royal yellow crown prince’s palace, so he came to the crown prince’s side and asked with some concern, “Is the crown prince going to court today?”

Everyone in the crown prince’s residence knew that the crown prince only woke up after sleeping under the sun for three hours a day. Moreover, the crown prince rarely wore court clothes, so this made Huan Mubai understand what the crown prince wanted to do. After all, the crown prince had not gone to court prematurely and did not have any real power on him, so he had entered the court to seize power. As for Leng Yufeng, he had gone to the border to better control the military force, and the two of them, one for the sake of giving the crown prince a foothold in the court.

“I haven’t been to the morning assembly for so many years, it’s time to take a look today!” Shang Wuxin looked at Huan Mo Che as she got into the carriage.

Today, Huan Moche was wearing a blue robe. In the imperial court, only he wore such simple clothes every day, but this was done by Emperor Shang himself. This blue robe was very elegant, his body was beautiful, his features were like ink, his face was like a peach, and his lips were red and white. But fortunately, after spending so many days together, Shang Wuxin no longer had as much aversion towards Huan Moche.

Normally, he would take his own carriage to attend court. If he could attend court together with the Crown Prince every day in the future, then he felt that it would definitely be a very happy thing.

“How many forces do you have in the imperial court today?” To go there today, she needed to know how many enemies she had.

Sitting opposite the crown prince, Huan Moche slowly said, “The imperial court is divided into four factions. One of them is Emperor Shang’s loyal official standing in the middle of the court. As long as the crown prince doesn’t lose too much virtue, these people won’t question the crown prince. Some of them were from the Second Prince’s influence, and many of these officials were from Ning Fei’s family. It was impossible for her to win them over to their side. Some of them were from the Duke of Qing’s faction. This was also the strongest and most powerful force in the imperial court. Although they didn’t do anything, if they were to target the crown prince, the crown prince would find it difficult to move forward. What remained was the power of the Crown Prince, including officials, Minister Bai, and others. Although it was not as strong as Duke Qing’s power, it was more powerful than the other two powers! ”

Shang Wuxin looked at Fantasy Mo Che and realized that she did not take a close look. Now she realized that Huan Moche seemed a little thin, and it was indeed difficult for him to win over so many court officials to deal with in such a short period of time. As the Crown Prince, he was indeed a keeper, and it seemed that the men around her would always help her like this. From her initial doubts to her current acceptance, everything was changing for her.