(83) Kong' Er

Han Xuanhao had been living in the crown prince’s mansion for several days now, but unfortunately, he had never seen the crown prince again. Many a times, he would leave the Frigid Star Pavilion when he had something to do. Fortunately, the crown prince didn’t stop him from doing so, like he didn’t care about him at all.

Han Xuanhao himself named the courtyard as’ Han Pavilion ‘.

Because of his status as a man, the attendant in Han Xuanhao’s courtyard was his own attendant, while the attendant was not a woman. It was the crown prince who rewarded him. At that time, Han Xuanhao already knew that the crown prince was intelligent. He didn’t expect that the crown prince would recognize him as his own just after he entered the residence, even though he didn’t intend to hide it.

The young man’s mouth twitched as he picked up the robe and left. He knew his master’s identity as a man, so he couldn’t figure out why his master would stay in the crown prince’s mansion while disguising himself as a girl. Xiao Xiao only thought that it must be because her crown prince was too bored that he came looking for toys.

Han Xuanhao was prepared to accompany the crown prince for breakfast after dressing up. He had been dining in his own courtyard for the past few days, and not only him, but also Nangong Qian and Ye Yizhe.

“Miss Han, this is the breakfast today!” Kong’er, who was wearing a maid uniform, brought the breakfast into Han Xuanhao’s courtyard. Although it was only a maid uniform, Kong’er rarely wore her own. She even secretly changed the maid uniform, making Kong’er’s figure even more exquisite.

Since the Crown Prince had not conferred a title, everyone in the palace called Han Xuanhao ‘Lady Han’. However, no one dared to provoke him even if he had not been conferred a title. After all, this was the first woman in the Crown Prince’s Palace.

Han Xuanhao looked at the serving maid, who was not the same as the one who served him the meal in the past, and felt his anger rise in an instant. ‘Great! Now he’s still in the crown prince’s mansion acting as the crown prince’s woman. Isn’t this maid trying to seduce the crown prince by wearing such a devilish appearance? ‘

“Bring it back. I will have a meal with the crown prince today!” Han Xuanhao lazily glanced at the servant girl again. The other two maids by the crown prince’s side seemed to be well-behaved people. The other maids in the crown prince’s residence were well-mannered as well, so how could there be such a rascal? Han Xuanhao felt disgusted just thinking about it.

“Miss Han!” Kong’er stood in front of Han Xuanhao. She was jealous of such a beautiful woman who had just entered the crown prince’s mansion. “The crown prince didn’t invite Miss Han to dine in the front hall. I hope Miss Han won’t walk around!”

Han Xuanhao kicked Kong’er to the ground. If it wasn’t for Gu Shenwei, how could this servant girl have a chance to live?!

“How dare you point fingers at me! If I see that you don’t know how to respect others, I don’t think the Crown Prince will blame me for missing a servant girl in the Crown Prince’s Palace!” After saying that, he walked out of the courtyard. Kong’er, who was on the ground, quickly got up and a smile appeared on her face.

Han Xuanhao had been standing in the living room for a long time, and Han Xuanhao had already left the courtyard. Ye Yizhe and Nangong Qian also knew about this, so the two of them walked out of the courtyard at the same time.

When Shang Wuxin entered the living room, the three of them were already sitting there. When they saw Shang Wuxin enter, they all stood up and greeted her, but the exaggerated one was Han Xuanhao who grabbed Shang Wuxin’s hand.