(103) Eunuch Hai Was In Trouble

“Has General Leng left yet?” Shang Wuxin asked before she opened her eyes.

Wu Ju took the crown prince’s clothes and prepared to change her clothes. When she heard the crown prince’s question, she looked at the crown prince lying on the bed with her eyes closed and sighed in her heart. General Leng was a very good person and a very good helper for the future crown prince, and he was also very loyal to the crown prince. Even the man who knew about the crown prince was deeply moved. However, the Crown Prince seemed to have no love for General Leng. She thought that General Leng, who had left today, would occasionally look at the Crown Prince’s sleeping quarters so that he could ask the Crown Prince to send him off!

“Yes, General Leng has left the capital with tens of thousands of men before dawn!” she stood beside the bed. “General Leng seems to like the Crown Prince to send him off. Why doesn’t the Crown Prince send him off afterall he was leaving the capital?” After all, the crown prince and General Leng had been getting along very well these days. At the very least, she were gentle with her.

Shang Wuxin stood up, her hair loose on her shoulders and covered her entire pillow. She squinted at Wu Ju standing beside the bed, “Departure is only for reunion!” She knew that today was the day that Leng Yufeng had left for the border. She knew that he had gone to the border to live or die, but this was not what Shang Wuxin cared about. If Leng Yufeng was strong enough to return to the capital alive, he would still be her sword.

“Right now, only Young Master Han and Young Master Huan are left in the mansion!” Wu Wei sighed. The crown prince’s residence used to be filled with the most respected men in the world: the Star Pavilion’s High Lord, the number one Young Master of Shang, the mighty general of Shang, the unparalleled modesty of the Nangong Kingdom, and a genius doctor who was admired by the world. Previously, she had been intrepid enough to not understand why these people would want to live in the crown prince’s residence, but now she knew that they were all here for the crown prince. What expression would these people have?

“Crown Prince, are you awake?” A voice came from outside the door. It wasn’t from Head Eunuch Hai nor a guard. Wu Ju immediately entered the bedroom but hee complexion was extremely bad. She didn’t wait for the Crown Prince to ask before reporting, “Crown Prince, Head Eunuch Hai is in trouble!”

Shang Wuxin stood up, looking worried. “What’s going on?” In Shang Wuxin’s eyes, Eunuch Hai was more important than Emperor Shang. Emperor Shang had only given her love and responsibility, but Eunuch Hai has given her a full of love and protection for her. This was something Emperor Shang could not compare to, even if Eunuch Hai keep nagging her, she would not complain.

Shang Wuxin didn’t care if she was not properly and walked out of the bedroom. She looked at the guard standing there and asked with a voice that was lazy but cold enough to cause one to shudder. “What’s going on?”

Eunuch Hai’s martial arts were excellent. Normal people could not touch him, and she knew that if someone wanted to touch him, Shang Wuxin knew that they were coming for her. However, these people should not have done anything to him, this old man who was like a father to him.

The guard was shocked, but it was Shang Wuxin who had taught this subordinate courage. He quickly knelt down and said with guilt against the ground, “Today, Head Eunuch Hai wanted to go out to gather some stuff, but he ran into a sedan on the way back to the house. That sedan chair was not something this subordinates could defeat, but he had sent his subordinate back to report to the crown prince!”

Shang Wuxin was well aware of the situation. How could there be so many guards in a normal person’s palanquin? Moreover, Eunuch Hai and the guard’s kung fu was not bad. If the person was not an ordinary person, then it was on purpose, after all, no one knew about Eunuch from the crown prince’s residence.