(150) Second Princess Was Lucky Today

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" The second princess screamed at the crown prince who had suddenly appeared by her bedside. However, the servants, guards, and eunuchs who served her in the past had never seen him.

The Second Princess stood up. As a princess, she had always been in the habit of taking a nap. However, after waking up from her nap, she saw the crown prince sitting beside her bed. Although they were siblings, the difference between men and women was still like that of a palace. The crown prince was sitting by her bedside alone in her bedroom, making the second princess somewhat flustered.

"Why is the crown prince here? Hurry up and leave! " The Second Princess was wearing only the middle garment as she scolded while hiding in the blanket.

Shang Wuxin approached slowly, her white fingers picking up the second princess' chin, her gaze like ice, "Tell me, who gave you the guts to scheme against royal father? Hmm?" The King of Shang was assassinated by either a prince or a government official of Qing. No one could have thought that the real culprit would be the second princess, a despotic woman.

The second princess narrowed her eyes for a moment. She looked at the crown prince in confusion. "I don't know what the crown prince is saying? Although the crown prince does not like the royal sister, he can't frame her like this. As the crown prince, why are you talking nonsense like this? "

Shang Wuxin was not in the mood to speak, her intelligent eyes narrowed into a line as she stared at the second princess. Through the slit, she could see a noble and gorgeous look, with a hint of indifference. Shang Wuxin's finger moved along the Second Princess' chin all the way to her neck before continuing to descend into her clothes, gently stroking her delicate skin.

"You ... What do you want to do? " The Second Princess continuously retreated, but how could she back off in such a big bed? She felt a cold hand drilling into her clothes. The gloomy feeling was like a snake moving around her body, making the Second Princess want to cry.

Shang Wuxin's smile became more devious, "What am I doing? I do not wish to do anything, but if royal sister is unwilling to speak the truth, I do not mind doing something, such as ...? " As she spoke, Shang Wuxin's hand reached out to touch the second princess' chest.

A feeling of humiliation flooded the Second Princess' entire body. At this moment, she discovered that this royal brother of hers was simply a madman, a pervert.

"Let go! This princess and you are siblings, you will be struck by lightning if you do this! Let go of this princess. If you really dare to do anything to me, mufei will not let you go, and so will grandpa. If people find out what you did to this princess, your position as crown prince will not be preserved! " The Second Princess wanted to take out his hands from under her clothes, but her strength was inferior to the emaciated crown prince in front of her.

"Lightning strike? If it's really like that, then how many times do you dare to kill your own royal father, and how many times have you been struck by lightning?! " Shang Wuxin was surprised as she observed the second princess. Although the second princess' expression was a little scary, it did not contain the usual grief and indignation of a woman. What did this mean? It meant that the second princess had made a mistake, or perhaps the second princess had disguised herself too well.

The second princess' tears fell and her voice became soft and weak, "Crown Prince, although I don't know why you said that, I have never done it. Even if you kill me, I won't admit it!"

Shang Wuxin unintentionally pulled away the second princess' blanket without saying a word. She then stretched out her hand to tear off the second princess' snow-white robe. She immediately sat down on the bed in her undergarment, looking at the crown prince with crazy hatred.