(91) Nangong Qian Confession

Shang Wuxin was about to enter the main hall to attend to today’s dinner, but she saw Nangong Qian suddenly stand up. Under the crowd’s gaze, he grabbed Shang Wuxin’s hand and used his lightness technique to leave the palace.

Leng Yufeng was about to give chase when the crown prince’s voice sounded, “I have nothing to do. You can take care of the rest!”

No matter how uncomfortable Leng Yufeng’s heart was, he didn’t know what Nangong Qian wanted to do, but he was still jealous when he saw Nangong Qian holding the hand of the crown prince. At that time, he actually took a step forward to block Nangong Qian’s movement.

Looking at the court officials and the young master, Leng Yufeng’s heart was filled with irritation, but he knew that he couldn’t do this. Since he wanted to protect the crown prince, he couldn’t let himself be so overbearing, or the crown prince would really leave him one day.

No matter how uncomfortable Leng Yufeng’s heart was, he still dutifully took care of these people and gave the departing Prince Qian and crown prince a good reason.

At this moment, Shang Wuxin was carried away by Nangong Qian for a long time before stopping. At this time, the two of them were standing on the highest tower in the palace. This tower was very tall, standing here, one could feel that it was very close to the sky.

Shang Wuxin withdrew her hand and slowly walked towards the tower. Nangong Qian looked at his empty hand and felt uncomfortable, but he still followed slowly. The two of them walked up step by step, Shang Wuxin was looking at the stars in the sky, and Nangong Qian was looking at Shang Wuxin beside him.

When the two of them stood at the top of the tower, Shang Wuxin smiled, because of the beautiful scenery, smiling like a spring flower, full of beauty.

Nangong Qian also smiled. Because of the smile of his sweetheart, his smile melted like an iceberg. Spring blossoms bloomed as he tenderly loved her.

“How beautiful!” Shang Wuxin extended her small and fair hand to touch the starry sky, wanting to touch the night sky. Her entire being was as lovable as a flower in the night, making people want to let her play with the best in the world.

“How beautiful!” Nangong Qian did not let go of every single movement of the young man. He had seen the most beautiful thing in the past, and that was power. To Nangong Qian, power was the most beautiful thing, but only this young man could be called beautiful.

The two of them stood there for a long time. Shang Wuxin was in the mood to enjoy the beautiful scenery and tranquility. Nangong Qian was reluctant to part with him. He was reluctant to part with the devilish brat that made him want to strangle her, or the youth that wanted to rub his heart into his body, or the Crown Prince that wanted to compete with him. No matter how he felt, he was so angry that he was reluctant to part with him because of this young man, even if Nangong Qian did not want to admit it.

It was only when a gust of cold wind blew past Nangong Qian that he realized that Prince Shang was wearing very little, without even thinking, Nangong Qian had already taken off his outer robe and placed it on Prince Shang’s shoulders. The robe that he was wearing was a lot bigger on Prince Shang, like a child stealing the clothes of an adult. Because the robe was his, and because Prince Shang did not refuse him.

Shang Wuxin did not reject the clothes on her shoulders, because she felt that it was indeed very cold and did not want to miss such a beautiful scene. Moreover, Nangong Qian’s clothes had the smell of a Dragon’s Saliva on Nangong Qian, just like Nangong Qian.

“From here, you can look down on the entire palace!” Nangong Qian’s voice was filled with the desire to conquer. He had once wanted to take this rich country of Shang into his own hands, and he had spent his entire life fighting over these powers.