(102) The Leng Family

After leaving the restaurant, Shang Wuxin was pulled along by Leng Yufeng into a crowd. Shang Wuxin did not ask where Leng Yufeng wanted to go, for some reason, she had always thought that this Leng Yufeng would not harm her no matter where he took her.

It was only when they reached a small shop on the street that Leng Yufeng stopped and let go of the crown prince’s hand. He brought a stool over to wipe it clean.

This was the shadow play, she knew but she had never seen it before. She looked at Leng Yuefeng, who was sitting beside her, and seemed to like Shang Wuxin, who was also watching.

Looking at the people on the curtain, fighting nonstop, Leng Yufeng turned his head and said, “When I was young, I liked to sneak out here to watch shadow play. Every time after shadow play ends, I would be reluctant to leave, but after gradually growing up, I don’t care anymore. Today, I want to take a look. Do you like it?”

Those days were painful for him, who was still a child. He did not want to return to the General’s Estate, but he had nowhere else to go. At that time, he would just stand here and watch the legendary stories behind the curtain. Later on, he gained his own power and was no longer interested in the so-called story. But now, by the crown prince’s side, he wanted to reminisce about the past. The painful and helpless past had become worthless because of the crown prince.

“Not bad! Yu Feng want to become a general because he saw these stories, did he? I thought that Yu Feng did not care about these things in his youth. ”

Leng Yufeng was a little embarrassed, he had never liked to smile since he was young. Ever since his mother died, he had stopped smiling, but who would have thought that the crown prince would actually say that he was immature in his youth. Leng Yufeng began to think about whether he should laugh more in the future, after all, his good friend seemed to be smiling all the time.

“To want to become a general is to obtain power, and this shadow play is a kind of Legend that I coveted when I was young!” Leng Yufeng let the Crown Prince see his ambition. He couldn’t hide his thoughts from the Crown Prince. If he hadn’t met the Crown Prince, he would have been on the battlefield for the rest of his life.

The shadow play was over, and the stall owner had begun to pack up. Shang Wuxin extended her hand in front of Leng Yufeng, who was stunned and did not know what the crown prince was thinking. Shang Wuxin did not bother with small hands, and immediately took out some silver coins from Leng Yufeng’s sleeve and left the street with Leng Yufeng, who was already stunned.

The two of them returned to the crown prince’s mansion together. Everyone was resting now. Leng Yufeng sent the crown prince back to his bedroom and asked, “Will you still remember me after I leave?” If there was any delay in going to the border, he would only come back after a few years. When that time came, the people would be different.

Shang Wuxin shook her head, “Yufeng, I cannot guarantee anything, but I can guarantee that I will remember you no matter what!” I remember that a foolish man like you had been injured for me, and had cooked for me. I remember that there was a man who made me feel warm.

Just as Shang Wuxin was about to return to her bedroom, a strong force pulled her away. Shang Wuxin’s fingers moved slightly to hold back her killing intent, and she was pulled into a warm embrace that smelled of grass, a cautious voice sounded beside her ear, “You said you won’t forget me!”

However, Leng Yufeng had left in an instant. This was a farewell …

Leng Yufeng had just returned to his own courtyard in the crown prince’s mansion when he saw his subordinate standing there. When he saw Leng Yufeng, he hurriedly stepped forward, “General, the old general just sent someone to invite the general to return immediately!”