(161) Emperor's Attitude

Emperor Shang stepped forward and patted Shang Wuxin's shoulder, his sharp eyes showing the intention of protecting his daughter.

After all, these days, the palace was very serious with regards to the Emperor Shang's condition. However, at this time, the person with the most serious condition was actually sitting on the throne, regardless of whether it was in terms of aura or body, he didn't look like he was sick at all.

"Your Majesty, the crown prince and the Left Premier just now ... He actually did such a thing!" An old official could no longer sit still. He hurriedly knelt in the middle of the hall and kowtowed as he cried out in pain. It was as if the crown prince had done something heaven angering.

Emperor Shang looked at the old officials and said unhappily, "What has the crown prince done to make you all panic like this?"

If the court officials were to observe closely, they would be able to see the displeasure in the Emperor's eyes. However, they believed that the Emperor was dissatisfied with the crown prince, and the bold official even said, "The crown prince and the Minister of the Left actually kissed in the middle, they are both men!"

Emperor Shang's eyes lit up and he immediately turned to look at his daughter. The interest and longing in his eyes caused Shang Wuxin to retreat slightly, but to the crowd, it was merely the Emperor's rage. The Crown Prince was somewhat fearful.

Emperor Shang looked at his daughter, who seemed a little awkward, then looked at Huan Moche, the light in his eyes making his scalp tingle. Huan Moche had seen the Emperor Shang countless of times, from the first time he entered the palace since childhood until now, he had always seen the Emperor. Although the Emperor's pressure was very high, to Huan Moche, he was not afraid at all. No matter what, he was meeting his father-in-law as his son-in-law. The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't sit still, afraid that he would be stopped by Emperor Shang, which would be even more difficult for him to catch up to.

"Your Majesty ..." Huan Moche looked at the Emperor Shang who seemed to want to stand up and observe him, but he realized that no matter how he tried to explain himself, his thoughts would remain the same.

"Sigh!" Although Emperor Shang was happy, he managed to restrain himself and said in a low voice, "When are you going to call us royal father?!" Just thinking about it made Emperor Shang think that if his daughter and Huan Moche had a grandson together, the more he thought about it, the more Huan Moche looked at him with a strange expression.

Emperor Shang's voice was so soft that only those seated in the upper echelons could hear it. Naturally, Huan Moche could hear it as well. If it wasn't for the fact that he didn't want to listen and see if he was hallucinating, does he have been acknowledged by the Emperor?

Just as he was about to shout for father, he saw Shang Wuxin, who was beside him, look at the emperor with a devouring gaze. Immediately, he knew that he was being looked down upon, and even though he had taken care of his father-in-law, he wasn't able to do anything to himself.

Emperor Shang looked at the officials below and realized that although there were many who disagreed, the crown prince was also in favor of him.

"Father, what the crown prince has done this time is dishonorable. This son thinks that perhaps the crown prince has been bewitched by someone, after all, the crown prince is only sixteen years old and does not understand the truth is very normal. Father, please do not blame the crown prince!" Shang An Cang was kneeling in an embroidered green robe, begging for mercy for the crown prince. His words and actions caused everyone to praise him for his love for his brothers.

Huan Moche looked down at Shang An Cang, and saw that he was yet another wolf. This was the fault of Shang An Cang. If anyone else dared to say such words to him, then he would definitely fall out with them. But if it was for Shang Wuxin no longer cared, then even he himself would be willing to shoulder the blame. He seemed to be the one luring the Crown Prince. It was not that he was being wrongly accused.