(118) Who Do You Think This Sly Fox Is Going To Seduce My Husband?!

The fiery red ball of embroidery was not thrown into the crowd below but directly towards the second floor of the restaurant. The commoners below raised their heads to fight for the ball, only to discover that the ball did not fall into the crowd at all. Following the ball of embroidery, the crowd saw the three men sitting in front of the window.

“Her martial arts are pretty good!” Shang Wuxin watched as the ball flew towards them, its tone unclear how good the kung fu of an ordinary good person’s daughter was. This ball was aimed at her, which meant that this woman had taken a fancy to her, and this ball of embroidery could not be avoided as long as the average martial art was not good enough.

Just as the silk ball entered the window, Huan Moche prepared to use his inner force to shoot it out. He didn’t wish for the crown prince to actually take the silk ball, and even though this woman’s martial arts skills weren’t bad, she was still far inferior to them …

Shang Wuxin did not care, but when she thinks that the subordinate beside Huan Moche, who was only observing the lady, Shang Wuxin had already changed her mind. Han Xuanhao thought so highly of this woman, perhaps he had chosen to leave the crown prince’s residence because of this woman.

Just as Huan Moche was about to shoot down the silk ball, he saw that the crown prince had actually caught the silk ball. His inner force had almost been blocked, but more importantly, his pair of peach eyes stared at the ball in the crown prince’s hand. If eyes could ignite fire, then MoChe would definitely burn this ball.

The poison in Ye Yizhe’s hand almost spilled out of his mouth before he looked at the crown prince with some grievance. Why did the crown prince accept the silk ball? Could it be that the crown prince was truly a romantic person? ‘Forget it, even if the crown prince is a romantic, I won’t give up on him. As for this woman … ‘

Shang Wuxin held the fiery-red hydrangea ball, her white and transparent fingers inserted into the fiery-red hydrangea, revealing its forbidden allure. Not only did it bewitch Ye Yizhe and Huan Moche beside her, it also bewitched the woman standing on the tall tower …

She gave a playful smile to the girl on the tall tower. Her cold face was filled with a smile that could attract people to commit crimes like the blossoming of a mandala flower …

After a while, the woman stood outside the private room with her servant. Her voice was gentle, but it contained the pride of a superior person. “Young master, she is intelligent!” As he said that, he stood outside the door. Those civilians who had yet to leave felt that it was a pity, but they knew that they could not be compared with that young master …

The three of them walked out of the private room. Shang Wuxin passed the embroidered ball to the spiritual woman, her voice as clear as spring water. “Miss, this is your embroidered ball.” With that, she handed the ball to Ling Hui.

The lack of happiness and the lack of acceptance of the silk ball caused many citizens to be stunned. Originally, they would happily embrace the beautiful woman if they accepted the silk ball, but now, the young man clearly wanted to return the ball. This made many people confused, although spiritual wisdom was not as good as the young man’s beauty, it was still a rare sight to see a beautiful woman.

However, Ye Yizhe was not happy. This woman was really too insensible. The crown prince was still not tactful and his hand was itchy, but Ye Yizhe did not poison her …

“Young master, since you’ve received a woman’s embroidered ball, then you’re a husband to a woman. Under the watchful eyes of everyone, young master is not a person who shirks his responsibilities!” She had actually chosen her husband long ago, but when she saw the three men by the window, her heart skipped a beat. She loved all three men, but from what she could tell, this man would be very obedient from the earliest possible age, while the other two men would be very dangerous …