(68) The Crown Prince Woke Up

Ye Yi Zhe’s lips covered the crown prince’s pale pink lips. The youth’s lips were slightly cold but incredibly soft. It was like a soft candy, causing Ye Yi Zhe’s eyes to widen as he drank the medicinal liquid that was originally given to the crown prince.

Ye Yizhe’s lips didn’t relax as he pressed them against the crown prince’s lips. He could smell the crown prince’s breath and could see the crown prince’s creamy skin. Ye Yizhe felt that the medicinal liquid he had just drunk had become scorching hot, so he quickly stood up and left the crown prince’s lips, but he still couldn’t bear to look again at the crown prince’s pink lips.

Ye Yi Zhe once again swallowed the medicine and placed it on the crown prince’s lips. However, the crown prince tightly pursed his lips, so Ye Yi Zhe had no choice but to pry open the lips of the crown prince and give the medicine in his mouth to the crown prince. He watched as the crown prince drank the medicine.

Ye Yi Zhe looked at the unconscious crown prince and quietly licked his lips. Then, his entire body turned red and his calm eyes rolled up into waves that seemed to be able to swallow everything.

Ye Yi Zhe licked his lips for a long time before he secretly kissed the crown prince’s lips. Ye Yi Zhe kissed the crown prince’s lips in a serious and devout manner, as if he was looking for something.

The man’s kiss was green and soft, as light as a butterfly’s wings. There was no skill to it, it was just instinctual. But just as Ye Yizhe was about to pry open the Crown Prince’s lips, he discovered that the unconscious Crown Prince was frowning. He was so frightened that he used his lightness technique to leave the sleeping hall and fly out of the Crown Prince’s residence as if he had seen a ghost.

When Ye Yizhe stopped at a quiet rooftop, Ye Yizhe discovered that he had flown quite a distance away from the crown prince’s mansion. However, even though he was already so far away, his heart still beat incessantly, as if it was about to leap out of his chest. As long as he stopped, he could savor the softness and sweetness of the crown prince’s lips. It was even more delicious than any delicacies of the world, causing people to sink into the depths of their stomach. They wanted to eat and swallow the crown prince’s lips into their stomachs.

After standing there for a long time, Ye Yizhe finally calmed down his emotions that had not been stirred up for so many years. He turned around and flew towards the crown prince’s mansion. Since he liked it so much, he might as well stay by his side. He didn’t care about the man with broken sleeves, and no one could stop him!

When Ye Yizhe returned to the crown prince’s mansion, it was already daybreak. When he heard that the crown prince had yet to wake up, Ye Yizhe wanted to go see the crown prince. However, he was a little embarrassed by what he had done last night, so he went to the courtyard that Head Eunuch Hai had arranged for him to rest.

By the time she woke up, it was already half the morning. Perhaps due to the fact that part of the poison had been detoxified, Shang Wuxin could feel that although her body was still weak, she was feeling much better, and a lot of her strength was slowly returning.

Shang Wuxin sat up and saw the little fox sleeping under her bed. Her eyes narrowed but she did not chase it away.

When Shang Wuxin finished dressing and was sitting in front of the mirror, Wu Wei and Wu Ju walked in. However, Shang Wuxin looked at her lips in the mirror doubtfully. Her lips had always been pale, but today they seemed reddened and slightly numb. However, Shang Wuxin did not think too much about it, thinking that it was because of Ye Yizhe’s treatment that she was able to recover. She did not expect that she was eaten by the tofu while she was unconscious.

“Crown Prince, how do you feel?” Wu Wei asked as she combed the crown prince’s hair. Yesterday’s events scared them out of their wits, and the Crown Prince was in a coma. If it wasn’t for Eunuch Hai who stop them from going to find the Godly Doctor, he wouldn’t have known why the Godly Doctor disappeared after feeding the Crown Prince and returned in the morning.