(153) Two Rivals Joined Hands

"Thank you for saving me!" Huan Moche's blue embroidered robe was already tattered to the point where even his black hair was messily scattered. His usually humble and noble appearance had now become cold and vicious, and the folding fan in his hands hadn't let go at all.

Han Xuanhao, who was sitting next to Huan Moche, was slightly better but not much better. His red robe was stained with dark red blood, but compared to Huan Moche's injuries, Han Xuanhao was clearly much better.

"If I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have followed you!" Han Xuanhao spoke with a hint of regret.

This morning, when Han Xuanhao woke up, he went to the crown prince's mansion only to discover that the crown prince was already prepared to go to the imperial court. Since he had nothing better to do, he followed him up to see what Huan Moche had actually disembarked from the carriage and was chasing after a girl. Han Xuanhao pondered for a moment and knew that the woman was definitely someone that the crown prince needed to pay attention to. Han Xuanhao's original plan was to snatch the credit, but he never thought that he would be unable to obtain the credit to the crown prince's side. Now, something had nearly happened to him.

However, just as Huan Moche was about to leave, he was attacked by dozens of people. In the end, when he escaped from the back of the mountain due to his heavy injuries and the masked men continued to chase after him, just when he felt that he was about to be seriously injured, a man dressed in red descended from the sky and saved both of them, but the same two people were being chased down.

Right now, Huan Moche and Han Xuanhao were hiding in a mountain forest. Both of them were severely injured, so clashing head on was simply courting death, so the two of them had been hiding while it was dark. They needed to live, not to mention the fact that there was still one person in their hearts, so they were even more reluctant to die.

Huan Moche could not sit still any longer and directly leaned behind Han Xuanhao. The two of them leaned against each other with their backs to each other, both being on guard and trusting each other.

Huan Moche looked at the moonlight and said with a smile, "Actually, if you don't save me today, then you will have one less love rival. No matter what, I can't see that you are actually a kind-hearted person!" At that time, when he saw that the person who had saved him was Han Xuanhao, his emotions were extremely complicated. From what Huan Moche knew, the men surrounding the crown prince would work together when they met with the crown prince's interests, but secretly all of them hoped that the other party would lose.

Han Xuanhao looked at the crescent moon above his head and thought of the crown prince, who was as cold as the moon. Han Xuanhao smiled charmingly as he slightly raised his long and narrow peach blossom eyes which gave off an enchanting glow as he said with a tender voice, "It's not that I want to save you, but I know that even if you die today, there will still be others in the future. Rather than another person who will make me feel disgusted next to the crown prince, you guys would rather have found me pleasing!"

Although he did not turn his head to look at Han Xuanhao, his voice was still filled with disbelief, "Do you know what you're saying?"

Huan Moche felt that he must have misheard. Otherwise, why would he hear Han Xuanhao say that he didn't mind the crown prince having other men by his side? It wasn't that he didn't mind, but he accepted it. Han Xuanhao had a relationship with the crown prince. If it was anyone else, he would not have let go, but Han Xuanhao was so magnanimous. Was Han Xuanhao overly magnanimous, or did he fall in love with the crown prince? What about him? Huan Moche asked himself, if it was him, what would he do?

Han Xuanhao raised his slender hands in an attempt to get close to the moon, but realized that the moon, which seemed so close by, was too far away to reach. Just like the crown prince, even though they were on intimate terms, even though the crown prince was lying beside him, he still felt that it was too much for him to hold on. Panic was tormenting him at all times, but slowly, he understood. Since he alone could not warm this cold person, then he would just have to two, three ... Since he could not keep the cold crown prince by himself, he would let these men, who loved the crown prince as much as he did, to keep the crown prince together. Although he was in pain and he was jealous of his possessiveness, it was nothing compared to losing the crown prince.