(149) Crown Prince Has Returned

"Do you need royal brother to help you kill that person?" Nangong Qian asked indifferently, as he knew a little about his little sister's situation.

Seeing that her royal brother didn't seem to be lying, Nangong Lian quickly shook her head, "Royal brother, you definitely can't kill fatty. If you dare to kill fatty, I'll hate you for the rest of my life!" Although she was truly very sad, she could not force herself to understand matters of the heart. It was not Lin Jia Er's fault.

"In that case, you're not allowed to see that man from now on!" Nangong Qian ordered. He knew that the man was a subordinate of Shang Wuxin, and no matter what, his sister was still a good woman in his heart.

Nangong Lian stood there hesitantly. She was indeed very angry, but she also felt very angry. However, if she were to never see Lin Jia Er again, Nangong Lian would feel even worse.

Nangong Qian didn't urge her to stand there. After thinking for a long time, Nangong Lian's eyes lit up and she said, "Royal brother, I won't give up! No matter what, I'm still a woman. I'm your sister, so no matter what, I can't lose your face!"

"Well done!" Nangong Qian scolded her with a straight face, "Since you know your identity then you should know what to do!"

Nangong Lian was very afraid of her royal brother. Although she had been acting coquettishly all these years, Nangong Lian had never dared to refute her royal brother when he was truly angry. Most importantly, Nangong Lian knew that her royal brother was doing it for her own good. However, Nangong Lian raised her head today. "Even little sister knows about it. What was his status? Your little sister has fallen for a guard who has no power or status. No matter what others say, I have fallen for him!"

He thought of the person he love, not only because of the difference in status between countries, but also because of the same man's identity. More importantly, Shang Wuxin did not seem to like him right now, so wasn't he also unwilling to let go? At this moment, Nangong Qian suddenly began to understand his sister.

Nangong Qian looked at his little sister, while Nangong Lian stared at her royal brother with wide eyes. After the two of them glared at each other for a while, Nangong Qian finally spoke, "Since you insist on doing so, your brother won't stop you, but from now on, no one can blame you for your happiness. I don't want my sister to lose face for me!"

"Thank you, royal brother!" Nangong Lian jumped up happily, "Royal brother, don't worry, little sister won't lose face for you. If I can't be soft, little sister will kidnap your brother-in-law and bring him here to pay respects. Fatty is a bandit anyway, so marrying as a bandit's wife is good as well!"

With that, Nangong Lian left full of fighting spirit. Nangong Qian stood on the spot and muttered, "Kidnap him? If only I could kidnap the person I love. But it doesn't matter, I will definitely be able to do it myself one day! "

-------

Shang Wuxin was not in the mood to enter the capital, so she took a look at Han Xuanhao and understood clearly what she meant.

"Xin Er, are you trying to drive me away?" Han Xuanhao looked as if he had been wronged and cried, "Xin Er, you're being heartless, yet you're still treating me sweetly these past few days. You've turned hostile so quickly. Indeed, others say men are heartless!"

"Stop, stop, stop!" Shang Wuxin interrupted Han Xuanhao's nonsense. Looking at the dubious gazes directed at her by his subordinates, Shang Wuxin's head ached. He must have become a broken sleeve in front of his subordinates.

"I still have a lot of things to take care of!"

"I won't disturb you!"

Shang Wuxin directly grabbed Han Xuanhao's hand and approached him. "Be obedient, hm?" After saying that, she lightly kissed Han Xuanhao's cheek.