(159) The Rumor

The streets of the capital were filled with girls holding fresh flowers, and the bustling streets had turned into a sea of people.

"It's here! It's here! " It was unknown who screamed out, but everyone looked over and saw that under the protection of the imperial guards, there were two young men on two large horses in the middle of the road. These two were this year's top scholar for civil and military affairs.

Because they are the top scholar for the civil and military services, they needed to circle around the capital under the protection of the imperial guards before entering the palace at night to attend the banquet and receive a reward. And because of this day, the civil and military top scholar could rise to the top. And in the past, the civil and military top scholars had many young masters and officials. Although the women loved them, they still kept a distance from them. However, this year's top scholars were all children of ordinary citizens. This allowed many people to see the gratitude they had for the crown prince from the imperial court. As for the women from ordinary families, they also had the yearning for the crown prince. The princes and princesses couldn't afford to be arrogant, but what about the top scholar of the civil and military officials who were similarly born in the cold?

At the same time, the girls in the capital all ran over to look at the top scholars. They continuously threw flowers at the young men on the big horses, expressing their love.

Although the civil and military top scholars was very nervous, it was the first time they had met such a passionate women as well as the serious imperial guards. However, their great excitement made the two of them smile at each other, nodding and smiling nonstop at the ladies, causing them to scream in excitement.

However, at this moment, there were some rumors circulating around the teahouse restaurant, which shocked the citizens even more than the top scholar.

It was unknown when the news had spread throughout the capital that the Crown Prince, Shang Wuxin, was a broken sleeve while the Minister of the Left stayed in the Crown Prince's Palace day and night. Everyone had already praised the number one young master of the capital as a subject under the crown prince's skirt.

Some stubborn citizens felt that the crown prince was being outrageous and should be deprived of his position and sent to jail. The Crown Prince's actions were a misfortune for their country, but it was also an intolerable humiliation for everyone. It was a loss of the prestige of their country.

However, there were still many people who supported the crown prince. Even though the crown prince was Duan Xiu, many people were unable to accept this. However, the people still remembered that the crown prince had done so many things for the people. The people did not know much about the prestige of the country, only that the one who could truly save them, for the people, it was the crown prince, and the lord of the Left Prime Minister was one of the few good ministers as well.

At this time, Shang Wuxin had already arrived at the palace, so she naturally knew about the rumors outside the palace.

"Xin'er, this rumor is very strange. It seems like it's purposely aimed at you!" Emperor Shang felt a headache coming on as he looked at his daughter, who was in his palace, enslaving him. Even though he had been hiding behind the scenes for the past few days, this daughter of his was worthy of being lazy.

Shang Wuxin sit on the bright yellow chair that originally belonged to the emperor, without the slightest bit of the reverence of a sovereign.

"Since you know that this is a deliberate attack on me, then I will just accept it. It is just a rumor, and I am not weak enough to be hit by a rumor. This rumor has its benefits. Otherwise, if I really do marry a girl back, it'll only cause more trouble! " Shang Wuxin was not in the mood to sit, she actually laid down on the big chair.