(128) Han Xuanhao Suffering

The temperature of the person beside her was getting hotter and hotter, and Shang Wuxin vaguely knew what poison Han Xuanhao had been poisoned with, but why did these people give her the aphrodisiac? Could it be that a crown prince like herself could turn the sky upside down after spoiling a woman, unless this person was someone she could not touch?

Although Han Xuanhao was still an inexperienced man, he was still very clear on some things. For example, his current situation made him very clear that he was under the influence of the aphrodisiac, and that it wasn’t an ordinary aphrodisiac. If it wasn’t for his endurance being so strong, perhaps he would have already toppled the crown prince.

The Second Prince looked at the woman beside the Crown Prince. The woman in red’s cheeks were flushed red, and she looked peerlessly beautiful. When he thought of how such a beautiful woman unexpectedly followed the Crown Prince without asking for a name, his heart twisted even more. After all, this aphrodisiac could turn a woman who had no desires into a * * * * * * * * *, but this woman didn’t drink it? No, he had clearly seen the woman drink that cup of wine.

He looked at Young Master Han, who was sitting beside the crown prince, and was shocked. He quickly retreated to the side of Eunuch Xu and said something to him, while Eunuch Xu came to the side of the emperor and whispered something to him.

“We’ll end the New Year’s Eve feast here. All beloved officials, go back and spend the New Year’s Eve with your families!” Emperor Shang left the palace as soon as he finished speaking. It was not because he left too quickly, but because he saw that his daughter’s eyes were too sharp.

The ministers were all curious to see that the Emperor had left before they had even finished the ceremony. Normally, the New Year’s Eve banquet would not be said to be too busy until the sun rose up, but it was almost the early hours of the morning. The ministers were all puzzled, but they all assumed that the Emperor had their own matters to attend to, so they each brought their families and prepared to leave.

Shang Wuxin pulled and helped Han Xuanhao out of the palace. Even though Han Xuanhao looked unsteady and unwell, his rosy cheeks, his eyes full of spring water, and his close proximity to his boiling hot water, as well as his hurried breathing, all signified that Han Xuanhao was not well, not well.

Leng Yufeng and the others also noticed that there was something wrong with the crown prince’s breath. They rarely saw him so angry, so they immediately left the banquet. Shang Wuxin’s eyes lit up when he saw Ye Yizhe, but now was not the time to make a diagnosis.

“Crown Prince!” A girl suddenly stopped the crown prince who was getting ready to board the carriage. She had been in love with the crown prince for a long time, and as long as the crown prince liked her, even if she wasn’t the empress, she would still be a imperial concubine.

Shang Wuxin was already anxious, but she did not expect that someone with no eyes would block her. With a kick from her right foot, she sent the woman flying without even looking at how she helped Han Xuanhao into the carriage. The other four men also followed her into the carriage.

The moment he entered the carriage, Han Xuanhao couldn’t help but want to tear his own clothes apart. The bun on the girl’s head loosened as he placed it behind Han Xuanhao’s back. He held onto the crown prince’s waist in an attempt to control his body.

The moment the four of them entered the carriage, something happened. Shang Wuxin said directly to Ye Yizhe, “Look at him, is he under the aphrodisiac?” At this point of time, Shang Wuxin was feeling very anxious and an indescribable discomfort for the man beside her.

Ye Yi Zhe quickly stepped forward to take Han Xuanhao’s pulse, but he was in a difficult position as he said, “This is the most superior aphrodisiac. It is possible to cure it from the start, but now he can only interact with others. Otherwise, he will die for sure!”