(104) Avenging Eunuch Hai

The dazzling palace of the third princess was already filled with people. The third princess herself stood at the entrance of the chamber, refusing to allow anyone to enter.

The imperial concubines and princesses, who were dressed in flowery attire, quietly looked at the carriage. They were very surprised that the crown prince had asked them to come to the third princess’ sleeping quarters. It was not that there was no one to resist, but that they had been carried away by someone else. As for killing someone, they did not do so; after all, they were not some random concubine or child of Emperor Shang. He was not afraid of the conflict between the crown prince and Emperor Shang.

“The Crown Prince is here!” Everyone stopped talking and looked at the carriage. Anyone would be unhappy if they were threatened. Moreover, these people were usually held up by others, and if they weren’t the Crown Prince, they wouldn’t know what to do with them.

When the carriage stopped, Wu Wei and Wu Ju, they hurriedly stepped forward and lifted the curtain of the carriage. A peerless youth and a devastatingly beautiful woman walked out from within, causing the beautiful concubines at the entrance of the bedroom to lose their color.

The crowd only saw the Crown Prince wearing a white jade crown, a white soft robe, and a hand being led by a beauty beside him. His black hair, wide sleeves, and the corners of his robe were fluttering in the wind, while his snow-white boots were standing on the falling flowers on the ground.

The girl beside the crown prince was clearly much taller than the crown prince, but she did not seem rude at all. The girl beside the crown prince had long, silky hair that fluttered about her waist, red robe against her fair skin that emitted a faint, enticing light, and a pair of long, narrow, seductive eyes. It was a slightly pink lips, the corners of her mouth gently curled upwards, drawing out a seductive and demonic smile. It was a little cynical, as if he didn’t care about anything, and her slender and thin body was dressed in a red robe, making her appear even more seductive and enchanting.

Although they were all Emperor Shang’s concubines, when they saw such a beautiful and enchanting woman, they couldn’t help but blush with envy, and most of their jealousy was directed towards Han Xuanhao. All the women who could enter the palace had extraordinary looks, but when compared to Han Xuanhao, they were all paled in comparison. Everyone felt that it was no wonder that the crown prince doted so much on this woman.

Regarding the envious gazes of the crowd, there was some impatience in Han Xuanhao’s eyes, but when he recalled that he was the one holding the crown prince’s hand, some of the proudly standing bodies began to hold onto the crown prince’s hand even more tightly, his complacent expression was very obvious, causing many concubines to secretly curse.

“The Crown Prince, as a man, actually came to this princess’ bedroom. What do you want?” The Third Princess Shang Nan looked at the Crown Prince with a dissatisfied look on her face, but there was still a hint of pride in her eyes.

Shang Wuxin ignored the Third Princess’s words and looked at the Third Princess and Second Prince’s mother, Ning Fei. She wore a simple robe and held a string of buddhist beads in her hands. She looked like a young lady in a temple, but in her heart, she was more interested in worldly rights than anyone else.

Ever since she had seen the crown prince last time, she knew that this crown prince was not simple. Today’s matter was caused by her daughter’s impulsiveness, and now it was too late to stop it, so she felt anxious and dissatisfied with her daughter. Unlike her son, who was able to endure it, her daughter could not bear to cause trouble.

Shang Wuxin only glanced at Ning Fei before turning back to look at the third princess’ sleeping quarters. The third princess said unhappily, “As the crown prince, how can you barge into this princess’s sleeping quarters? It doesn’t even make sense to you, does the crown prince think too highly of himself!” As the third princess spoke, she had her guards block the crown prince’s group, but they were Wu Wei and Wu Ju. They directly pressed the acupoints of those imperial guards, and the other imperial guards naturally listened to the crown prince instead of the princess.