(143) Reverse Scheme

“Crown Prince Shang, the Third Prince of Nangong Country invited you to the palace!”

One must know that this chamber had once been the residence of a prince Qian. However, when Prince Shang arrived, he had lost all his principles. He had truly put the Crown Prince in his heart.

Since Nangong Qian had matters to attend to today, he was not in his mansion. Furthermore, he was a prince and did not have help like Huan Moche and Leng Yufeng, so he was usually very busy. As long as he left the mansion, he would leave his trusted subordinates far behind by Prince Shang’s side.

The Emperor allowed him to play outside for a little longer, and the imperial court was at peace with itself, so that she would not have to return in a hurry. After Shang Wuxin heard the news, her heart began to plan her next move, and just as she finished writing down the information that was sent back to Shang, she heard a distant voice.

Shang Wuxin was in no mood to stand up and walk out of the chamber. She saw a man dressed entirely in black standing there. She thought for a moment before replying, “I understand. Go and let him in.” Since she could not vent her anger on Nangong Qian, then she might as well go vent it on Nangong Wen. In any case, Nangong Wen and Nangong Qian did not seem to have a good relationship, at this moment, Shang Wuxin did not notice that she was already considering Nangong Qian.

Looking at Crown Prince Shang from afar was a bit awkward, after all, according to the prince’s current intentions, Prince Shang was definitely the person he had fallen in love with in his life. But the third prince seemed to harboured malicious intentions; if anything were to happen to Prince Shang, he wouldn’t be able to explain it to him.

“Prince Shang, you can refuse the invitation if you don’t want to go. The prince has instructed that everything depends on Prince Shang’s happiness!” As a subordinate, there were some things that I need to report clearly to you.

“it's no problem!” With a wave of Shang Wuxin’s hand, he disappeared into the distance. Then, she returned to her room, changed into a new set of clothes and entered the Nangong Imperial Palace.

Because the Nangong Emperor doted on Nangong Wen, he didn’t move out of the palace even though Nangong Wen had already become an adult. Furthermore, the palace had the empress’s care, and even though Nangong Wen already had an imperial concubine, he still lived in his palace.

-----

Upon entering the Third Prince ’ chamber, Shang Wuxin realized that the Third Prince was not alone. Qing Kui and Qing Mu Yuan are also present. Shang Wuxin greeted the three with a smile as she entered the palace with a emotionless look.

Prince Shang’s moon-white figure leisurely approached. His figure was calm and elegant like an exquisite painting, but it gave off the feeling that he was like the clouds in the sky, the sun in the sky, the dust in the sky. He despised him like a speck of dust, yet such a person was willing to help him at his dirtiest and most helpless of times.

“Today, I have invited Crown Prince Shang and Crown Prince Qing to have a chat with Princess Mu Yuan. I hope that Crown Prince Shang will not blame this prince for his rudeness!” Nangong Wen laughed. If Shang Wuxin was really a brainless person, perhaps he would take Nangong Wen’s words seriously.

Shang was not in the mood to sit down and laughed, “How can I!” Then, he saw that the palace maids by her side were all beautiful and enchanting women, and more importantly, the clothes worn by these girls were not ordinary palace maids. It seemed like even living in the Imperial Palace would be useless for Nangong Wen.

At this moment, Qing Kui suddenly said to Qing Mu Yuan who was sitting beside him, "My royal sister can sing and dance. Go and perform for Crown Prince Shang and Third Prince Nangong!” His tone was as if he was giving orders to his subordinates, and the warning in his eyes was very obvious.