(47) Leng Tiantan

By the time Shang Wuxin had changed his clothes and left the sleeping quarters, Wu Wei and Wu Ju were waiting for him, and Eunuch Hai was exaggeratedly carrying a large plate of pastries in his hand. If it were not for the good martial arts of the Eunuch, he would not have lasted for a long time.

“Quick, this old servant ordered the kitchen to make it. Prince, quickly try it!”

He placed the meal on the table outside the bedroom and said with a pained heart, “The crown prince isn't  the same as well. Why do you want to personally delivered food? Look! the crown prince is skinnier!”

Shang Wuxin had gotten used to him nagging from time to time. When he was reborn, he had been a little afraid of him, but now that she knew him, this was the real him.

“If I don’t go, how can there be a banquet tonight that belongs to me?” Shang Wuxin tasted the pastry and said craftily.

Perhaps only by the side of the Eunuch would she show off the side of her, a woman. Even when facing Emperor Shang, she was like a real man, even if it was a little unnecessary.

If the crown prince did not achieve anything, then no matter how powerful he was, he would still be unable to stand firm in the imperial court. More importantly, his reputation would not be any better.

“Then no matter what, the Crown Prince must take good care of himself!”

Looking at the Crown Prince’s thin face, Head Eunuch Hai felt heartache.

“These servants are the same as well. They don’t know how to take good care of the Crown Prince! No, next time when the Crown Prince goes out, this old servant will wait on him!”

“Manager Hai, those are not servants but soldiers. However, everyone is very impressed with the Crown Prince!”

“This time, the crown prince has recruited thousands of soldiers!”

Although Wu Wei was still cold, she did not hide the admiration in her voice. The more she followed the Crown Prince, the more she admired the Crown Prince, and the more she felt that it was a blessing to have such a master.

“Really?” Head Steward Hai looked at the Wu Wei and Wu Ju with disbelief.

“Of course it’s true!” She was full of praise for the crown prince’s brilliance and might.

Shang Wuxin’s lips curled up into a real smile, but unfortunately, the smile vanished too quickly for the trio to notice.

After using some pastries, it was no longer early for Shang Wuxin. After tidying up her appearance, Shang Wuxin was ready to leave the crown prince’s residence with Wu Wei and Wu Ju, but they saw Leng Yu feng and Huan Mo che approaching them.

The two of them entered the crown prince’s residence dressed in blue and black.

Seeing the two of them, Shang Wuxin was surprised. Shouldn’t these two go to the palace? Why were they in the Crown Prince’s Palace now?

“Crown Prince!” The two of them greeted each her, but it was still Huan Mecha who came to explain, “Yu Feng and I felt that if there was nothing better to do, we came to the crown prince’s residence to invite him to come together to the palace!”

Although this was actually a very strange thing, the three of them had interacted with each other in Fengzhu City before, and the two of them were still the Imperial Tutor of the crown prince in name, so there was nothing wrong with the three of them.

“En!”

Leng Yufeng and Huan Moche sat opposite to Shang Wuxin. The three of them were silent along the way, and it was only when they were near the entrance of the palace that Shang Wuxin seemed to recall something and asked, “How is General Leng’s injury?”