(69) Shang Xin Imprisoned

“This mansion is simple and crude, please forgive us, Prince Qian and the Fifth Princess!” Shang Wuxin sat on the main seat and looked at the two people below. She could confirm that this was not Imperial Father’s idea, but the modest Prince’s own. Then why did he want to stay at her house? With such a dangerous figure in his house, Shang Wuxin was not at ease either.

Nangong Qian, who was sitting there, was wearing a purple robe and black hair. His face was like jade, and he was clearly sitting at the bottom of the seat, but he had the disposition to hold the world under the moon. His long eyebrows were slightly raised, and he had a gentle expression as if nothing in the world could disturb him.

“Prince Shang, you must be joking. This prince likes this place very much!” Nangong Qian took a sip of tea and felt that the tea today was not bad, although it was not good tea. Although he had returned to his palace yesterday, he still felt uneasy. After thinking for a while, he heard his sister repeatedly whispering to him that Prince Shang was not well. After some thought, Emperor Shang suggested that they stay in the crown prince’s mansion, so naturally, Prince Qian would not refuse. But thinking about the fact that he had to stay here for the next few days, Nangong Qian felt that life had become much more interesting.

Shang Wuxin’s finger moved slightly, and then she said to Head Eunuch Hai, “Go and clear out the east yard, and ask the King Qian and the Fifth Princess to stay there!” Although the yard in the east could not compare to the crown prince’s bedroom, the interior was still very well decorated. It was understandable that Shang Wuxin had made such arrangements.

But before Head Eunuch Hai could make arrangements, he heard Nangong Qian’s voice, “There’s no need to trouble yourself! Just by looking at the courtyards beside the crown prince’s sleeping quarters, This King will choose a residence from there! ”

He already had some understanding of the crown prince’s residence after coming here last night. Of course, he wasn’t trying to find out about the crown prince’s residence’s plans. However, no matter where he went, he would always carefully observe and understand the situation, just in case something happened.

The crown prince’s mansion took up a large amount of space, with the largest and most luxurious being the crown prince’s sleeping quarters. Around the crown prince’s sleeping quarters were five courtyards of varying sizes. Even though the courtyard was simple, Nangong Qian did not mind at all.

She thought that the reason why he did this was because he wanted to live in the crown prince’s mansion. Now that she was living around the crown prince’s sleeping quarters, she was very clear that the imperial brother was an extremely difficult person to get along with. Thus, Nangong Lian never expected her imperial brother to be so interested in a certain crown prince.

Shang Wuxin nodded in agreement, “Then I’ll have to trouble the King Qian and the Fifth Princess!” With that, she let the Head Eunuch lead the two to choose a courtyard.

“There’s no need to send people to keep an eye on Prince Qian!” Shang Wuxin knew what she was planning just from looking at Wu Wei, “Besides, you can’t keep an eye on this man with your own abilities. You just need to pay more attention to subordinate of Prince Qian.”

Wu Wei nodded and asked worriedly, “Has this Prince Qian come with ill intentions?” Even though the Crown Prince’s Palace always had some Heaven’s Pride men entering it, they were not afraid of them. They knew that this Prince Qian was different. The only difference was that this man was the Prince of the Nangong Kingdom and had a predestined enmity with the Crown Prince.

Shang Wuxin did not reply. This Nangong Qian might be hard to guess, but at least he did not pose much of a threat to her right now. Moreover, this was the crown prince’s mansion. If Nangong Qian wanted to do anything untoward, it would be Nangong Qian. Moreover, Nangong Qian was only one of the princes of the Nangong Kingdom and was not the emperor.