(78) The End Of The Eldest Prince

With a bowl of medicine in his hand, a snow-white fox followed him into the study room. As for why no one stopped him, that was because Eunuch Hai had let him in. After all, the crown prince was sick!

Shang Wuxin looked at the seemingly immortal Ye Yizhe, who was really pleasing to the eye at the moment. It was just that she had no way to communicate with this humble prince.

In Nangong Qian’s eyes, Shang Wuxin’s somewhat excited expression was very annoying. What was even more annoying was the Godly Doctor, if he didn’t see the bowl of medicine in the Godly Doctor, Nangong Qian’s hands and knew that he really had something up his sleeve.

“Crown Prince!” Ye Yi Zhe stood in front of the desk in the study room with a medicine bowl in his hand. His originally calm expression turned serious as he said, “I am now the crown prince’s doctor. I would like to ask the crown prince to cooperate with my treatment. This Godly Doctor does not wish for the Crown Prince to be the first person this Godly Doctor has failed to take action!”

Ye Yizhe had been filled with anger. He didn’t care for his body at all and didn’t appreciate his kindness. However, when he entered the study room, he saw that the calm yet slightly dried up lips. His anger had disappeared without a trace.

Shang Wuxin frowned as she looked at the medicinal concoction in the bowl. No one knew that she was afraid of drinking the medicine. However, with an outsider present, Shang Wuxin still extended her hand to take the bowl, holding back the nagging feeling in her heart and gulping down the entire contents of the bowl.

Shang Wuxin only had one feeling, bitterness! How bitter! If she didn’t know that Ye Yizhe was calm, she would have thought that he was doing it on purpose.

Ye Yi Zhe looked at the Crown Prince’s small face that seemed to wrinkle up. He felt so sad and pitiful that it would make one’s heart soften. He felt a little guilty thinking about how he had purposefully tormented the medicine. He just wanted to teach the Crown Prince a lesson so that he could remember how to take care of himself in the future.

Ye Yi Zhe looked at the Crown Prince as he heavily placed the bowl on the desk. When he looked up, he could see the traces of medicinal liquid still remaining on the crown prince’s lips. Ye Yi Zhe swallowed his saliva. When he thought about how he had used his lips to take the medicine back then, Ye Yi Zhe’s ears turned red. He could only lower his eyes to hide the fiery heat in his eyes.

Just as Shang Wuxin was about to rinse her mouth with the tea on the desk, she saw a candied fruits appear in front of her eyes, and the hand holding the candied fruits was not fair but neither was it the wheat color of a cold feather maple. It was a healthy color between the two, and the owner of this hand was looking at him.

Nangong Qian saw that Prince Shang was only looking at the candied fruit in his hands but did not accept it. However, his miserable face did not relax. His heart ached, and he labeled the Godly Doctor as a quack.

Just as Shang Wuxin was observing the hand, she suddenly saw the hand placing the candied fruits in her mouth. The speed was so fast that Shang Wuxin did not even bother to dodge. Perhaps this was not only for her to feed herself, but to feed her.

When his rough hand touched her soft lips, Nangong Qian’s eyes flashed with the desire to touch her pink lips once more. However, thinking of his identity and the Godly Doctor beside him, he  withdrew his hand as though nothing had happened. His face did not change at all, but in his heart only Nangong Qian knew.

Although he did not have any love for the Crown Prince, he still yearned to get close to the Crown Prince without fear of his identity. However, this humble prince actually treated the Crown Prince in such a different way.