(76) Fighting Own Demon

“Crown Prince!” A low and deep voice filled with worry rang out as a group of people appeared from within the forest. The one who spoke up was Leng Yufeng. There were a lot of people, not only Leng Yufeng and Huan Moche, but also most of the hidden guards of the crown prince’s residence. Even Wu Wei and Leng Zi and the others had come, and their eyes were red with fear.

Leng Yufeng and Huan Moche’s hearts ached when they saw this awkward Crown Prince. Leng Yufeng directly walked to the crown prince’s side to support him.

Nangong Qian saw that Leng Yufeng approached the crown prince but did not stop him. He wanted to see if this Leng Yufeng had been treated differently by the crown prince.

Just as Leng Yufeng was about to approach the crown prince, Shang Wuxin suddenly picked up a branch from the ground and shot it out. The branch was aimed at Leng Yufeng’s chest, and those with discerning eyes could see through it.

Leng Yufeng slapped away the branch that was flying towards him and looked at the crown prince in disbelief. However, they discovered that something was wrong with the crown prince.

Not only Leng Yufeng, but everyone else also noticed that something was wrong with the crown prince. Even though the crown prince was usually very cold, he didn’t seem so lifeless or soulless. His eyes were so deep that one could not see the bottom of them. With just a glance, one could tell that countless remains and bones were dissatisfied.

Not caring about the Crown Prince’s sudden attack, Leng Yufeng was more worried about the Crown Prince’s situation. Even Huan Moche withdrew his seemingly smiling expression and stared closely at the crown prince, wanting to see what exactly was wrong with the crown prince.

“Don’t go near Prince Shang, he’s fine! It’s just that his mood isn’t right!” Seeing that the two of them still wanted to get close to Prince Shang, Nangong Qian said. It was not because he was worried that these two would be injured, but because he was afraid that Prince Shang would harm himself if he continued like this.

At this time, Shang Wuxin was walking back like a puppet, but everyone knew that the crown prince’s killing power was not to be underestimated. Even though the Crown Prince looked uncontrollable, the clarity in his eyes was still there.

Leng Yufeng and the others followed behind the crown prince as he walked in the rain. The crown prince’s black hair continued to rain and his elegant robe became wrinkled and adhered to his body. He took advantage of the crown prince’s petite figure and seemed to be able to embrace the crown prince’s wings as long as he extended his hand.

He led his men to the side of the Prince Qian, and was about to say something, but was stopped by the Prince Qian Pavilion. At this time, Prince Shang wanted peace, so the group of people were quiet, and not the slightest movement could be heard.

The group did not notice the man in red under the big tree not far away, looking worriedly at Prince Shang. Several times, he wanted to appear, but he controlled himself. It was enough that he knew that Prince Shang was well.

Nangong Qian looked at the big tree behind him. Although he did not see anything, he had a strong feeling that there was someone there, and a person without malice. This person must have come for Prince Shang.

Han Xuanhao saw Nangong Qian suddenly turn around and hide himself even more. He understood that this Nangong Qian was not ordinary. As an assassin, he knew how good his concealment skills were. Even from such a distance, he could feel that this Nangong Qian was too dangerous. Then why was this Nangong Qian staying with the crown prince?

As he walked out of the forest, he saw a horse stopped there. Shang Wuxin hopped on the horse and galloped towards the crown prince’s residence.

The horse could also feel the murderous aura from the people above. It tore its hooves and kept running. Fortunately, there was no one on the street at night. Otherwise, it wouldn’t know how much damage it would cause.