(141) The Drunk Crown Prince

“This Prince's appearance was given to me by my royal father and mother. I am indeed superior.” Shang Wuxin to fiddle around with the teacup in her hand, and directly looked at Qing Kui, “Although I am indeed a man and am a bit more handsome, but I am so much better than a lot of people who have let down their parents!”

Everyone could hear who the Crown Prince was mocking, and Qing Kui’s face turned green. Qing Kui might look handsome, but the his attitude, was not match for Prince Shang.

Nangong Qian picked up the wine cup on the table and sipped. His eyes flashed with an indulgent smile as he had forgotten about it. The Crown Prince Shang he loved was not a young man who was a goddess, but a devilish brat who could anger you to death.

Shang Wuxin never felt anything was wrong with her looks. Her beauty was given to her by the gods and it was good enough that she wasn’t proud. As for the words from others, Shang Wuxin had completely treated them as praise. Not everyone could bear the praise of a beauty, and not everyone was a real man.

Qing Kui had been the crown prince for so many years, but everyone had always flattered him. Now, a youth who was so much younger than him and had not given him any face, Qing Kui had already memorized this Crown Prince Shang. However, Qing Kui was not too irritable.

“Indeed, Prince Shang is very handsome!” Qing Kui gritted his teeth and said, “Crown Prince Shang, let me toast you!” As he spoke, he raised the wine cup in his hand with a provocative look in his eyes. He noticed that Prince Shang had not touched the wine since the beginning.

Shang Wuxin narrowed her eyes. She had never touched wine and did not know what it was like for her to drink, but wine was a dangerous thing in Shang’s life.

“That’s right, to actually be able to meet Crown Prince Shang and Crown Prince Qing today is also a good thing. This Prince will first toast to the two of them, and then toast to them!” Nangong Wen stood up and finished the wine cup on the table in one gulp.

Qing Kui gave Nangong Wen a look. Even though it was their first time meeting, they still acted the same way as a villain.

“That’s right!” Then, he looked at Prince Shang with a troubled expression, “Could it be that Prince Shang doesn’t know how to drink wine? After all, as long as it’s a man, he would drink wine even if he’s a kid. A man who can’t drink in a country can’t be considered a man!”

Since things had come to this point, and with the Prince of Nangong Country and the crown prince of Qing country serving as respect, Shang could not back down even if she had no intentions.

Nangong Qian extended his hand and prepared to take away the wine cup on Crown Prince Shang’s table. As for whether he would offend the two of them or not, Nangong Qian did not care at all.

However, when Nangong Qian’s hand touched the wine cup, Crown Prince Shang’s voice sounded far away, “I am truly grateful for you being so courteous, then please pour wine for me!”

Nangong Qian instantly knew that his interference had displeased Crown Prince Shang. Indeed, for such a proud and arrogant kid to be able to face such a small matter, he was the same as himself. He never liked others interfering, but he was unable to control himself. He hated others for making things difficult for Prince Shang, but he also didn’t want Prince Shang to do anything he didn’t like.

Everyone was looking at Prince Shang with ridicule in their eyes, although they were shocked by his actions, they did not think in any other direction, after all, the Minister of the State of Nangong knew very well who he was, so when they heard Prince Shang’s words, they felt that he was too arrogant. But before they could look down on him, they saw the most distant prince of the State of Nangong, Prince Qian, actually pouring wine for him from a jug of wine.