(90) Trust In Leng Yufeng

Tonight’s banquet was for Nangong Qian, because this modest prince was about to return to his homeland.

Tonight’s banquet, Emperor Shang, did not appear, but the crown prince did not appear to be in charge, and the venue for the banquet was still in the palace. However, from Emperor Shang’s actions, many court officials knew that if nothing went wrong, the crown prince would be promoted to the throne in the future.

Because Nangong Qian was returning home, he had to take care of some personal matters early in the morning. Meanwhile, Shang Wuxin was preparing to leave for the palace without fear, while Han Xuanhao, who wanted to follow, was ordered by Shang Wuxin to stay in the mansion.

“Crown Prince, you have to remember that wild flowers aren’t as fragrant as family flowers!” Han Xuanhao, who was standing outside the crown prince’s bedroom, kept saying, “Those ladies from the Shang family are all nothing good. They don’t look good either. The crown prince has to stay away from them, otherwise, he won’t be able to escape if he gets entangled!”

Shang Wuxin touched her forehead helplessly, feeling that Han Xuanhao really had the feeling of a woman, as if he was just like that romantic young master who was repeatedly instructed by his wife before he left. Although it was a little irritating, it was not a rare thing to find it tiresome.

“If I didn’t know your gender, I would really think you were my concubine!” It seemed that Han Xuanhao never stopped listening in the crown prince’s mansion, and this man had taken care of many things in the palace like a wife. Even her own life had been taken care of, from not allowing him to enter the sleeping quarters until now, he had even taken care her food three times a day. Shang Wuxin’s life was slowly seeping into a man named Han Xuanhao.

Han Xuanhao held onto Shang Wuxin’s arm, looking at the crown prince with joy in his heart and did not try to stop him. He remembered that when he got close to the Crown Prince, he would either use his killing move or dodge it. However, when he got closer again and again, the Crown Prince finally stopped rejecting his approach.

“Could it be that Xuanhao isn’t one of the Crown Prince’s people?” Han Xuanhao looked at Shang Wuxin in pain, “Are you planning to end this mess? Men in the world sure are lucky. They used to be extremely gentle towards me, tricking me into entering the house. Now, they don’t want me anymore?”

Seeing how Han Xuanhao was getting more and more feigned, Shang Wuxin extended her hand and gave Han Xuanhao a chestnut. “What nonsense are you talking about?" How can your appearance even compare to High Lord Hanxuan’s? These days together, Han Xuanhao was not a friend to Shang Wuxin, but more like a partner, a joy in a dull and boring life.

Han Xuanhao covered his forehead as he smiled. ‘For you, I’m willing to become anything you like …’

“Crown Prince …” As soon as Shang Wuxin walked out of the bedroom, he saw Leng Zi standing there.

Leng Zi looked at the Crown Prince who he had not seen for a long time. Even if the Crown Prince returned safely to his residence, he would not be able to see him, because that Lady Han did not allow her to approach the Crown Prince’s sleeping quarters.

These days, when Leng Zi closed his eyes, he would always remember the day when the crown prince fell into the lake. He kept asking himself, as the crown prince’s guard, why he didn’t save the crown prince.

Shang Wuxin did not feel much when she looked at Leng Zi, or it could have been that she had forgotten this person. However, at this moment, Shang Wuxin realized that Leng Zi seemed to have lost a lot of weight, and his innocent temperament had also changed a lot.

Shang Wuxin knew that Leng Zi was about to leave, but Leng Zi, who was standing there, suddenly tugged on her sleeve.

Shang Wuxin’s face turned cold. Although she was slowly accepting the approach of those around her, such as Han Xuanhao and Wu Wei, there was no such thing as Leng Zi’s position. Pulling Leng Zi’s hand away, Shang Wuxin walked out of the crown prince’s residence without stopping, while Leng Zi looked at the back of the crown prince with reddened eyes.