(58) Leng Zi Wants To Follow The Crown Prince

Shang Wuxin crossed her legs and looked at the man in black standing there, seemingly at a loss.

“General Leng?” Shang Wuxin’s voice broke Leng Yufeng’s bewilderment.

Leng Yufeng walked to the opposite side of the crown prince and sat down. He pursed his thin lips and said, “I …The wound on my back is in need to change the bandage!”

Leng Yufeng really couldn’t find an excuse to stay, but it was even more so not to leave. Suddenly recalling the scene where the crown prince had bandaged him up two times, Leng Yufeng panicked and blurted out such unreliable reasons.

Shang Wuxin almost lost hold of the jade pendant in her hand. Had she become a errand boy?

“General Leng wants me to change General Leng’s bandage?” Shang Wuxin spoke with an unintentional tone, it was hard to tell whether he was happy or angry.

Leng Yufeng was a little nervous when he saw this kind of crown prince. Thinking about the crown prince’s identity, he immediately stood up, afraid that the crown prince would be disgusted with him.

“I have crossed the line!” As he spoke, he prepared to leave the carriage.

Seeing this, Shang Wuxin was amused. Just as Leng Yufeng was about to step out of the carriage, she said, “General Leng is my savior, I should be the one to change the bandage! However, why is General Leng trying to leave in such a hurry?”

“No!” Leng Yufeng immediately said and quickly returned to his seat. At the same time, he quickly took off his outer clothes, revealing his muscular chest as if he was afraid that the crown prince would regret it.

If Shang Wuxin had not seen the slight redness on Leng Yufeng’s neck, he would have thought that General Leng’s skin had thickened.

Leng Yufeng was prepared to wait for the Crown Prince to change his bandage after taking off his clothes. Although he felt embarrassed, he had to deny that he liked the feeling. Leng Yufeng, who had his head lowered, waited for a while before the crown prince approached. When he raised his head, he saw that even his cheeks had turned red.

The crown prince’s pale white fingers were resting on her jade-like chin. Her dead eyes stared at Leng Yufeng’s muscular but not exaggerated chest, as an appreciation of his body flashed across her eyes.

Leng Yufeng tried his best to control his heartbeat, but it was of no use. His increasingly red face made the crown prince happy.

Shang Wuxin did not think that she was teasing a large canine animal, and even Leng Yufeng’s evasive gaze made Shang Wuxin indescribably happy.

“Too …” The moment Leng Yufeng opened his mouth, he found himself stuttering, “Crown Prince …Crown Prince, what’s wrong?”

The young general who's in charged of a mighty army was now like a fool in front of a young man, unable to even speak properly.

Shang Wuxin retracted her gaze. A large animal would get scared if it was teased too much. Shang Wuxin realize that Leng Yufeng would not attack her, but Shang Wuxin did not know that Leng Yufeng would not attack the crown prince no matter what she did.

Leng Yufeng was waiting for the Crown Prince’s reply. However, he didn’t need to wait for the Crown Prince’s reply. Instead, he felt the Crown Prince approaching. It was only at this moment that Leng Yufeng dared to raised his head and look at the crown prince with infatuation. He didn’t dare to let his eyes get too excited for fear of being discovered by the crown prince.

Leng Yufeng saw the butterfly-like lashes on the crown prince’s lowered eyes, and only then did he realize how long and adorable his eyelashes were. His eyelashes moved like feathers, and along with the movement of his eyelashes, Leng Yufeng discovered that his heart was beating along.