(155) Imperial Examination

The Imperial Examination had already begun. The crown prince was personally overseeing it, while Minister Bai and the Left Minister were there as well. This year's Imperial Examination were the most rigorous ones that had been seen in many years; there had never been a Crown Prince, Prince, Prime Minister, or Minister who had all taken the Imperial examination at the same time.

The black robed crown prince was valiant and imposing. Although his handsome face was a bit feminine and delicate, there was a fierce and sinister air coming from between his brows. His pair of eyes were extremely bright, and the cold light that flickered out from his black gem-like eyes seemed to be deep and unfathomable as they constantly sized up the rows of students who had come to take the examination.

The Minister of the Left, who was standing beside the Crown Prince, walked in with a light footsteps. He was wearing a black brocade robe with blue borders. It was a pretty boy. His face was like a jade crown, his eyes were like stars, and his brows were neither thick nor light. His long and narrow eyes were clear and cold.

As the Minister of the Left, he should be following the crown prince as well as the fourth prince and Minister Bai, but today, he was walking beside the crown prince. The crown prince was not displeased about this, and everyone was enjoying the sight of the two walking side by side.

"Crown Prince!" The majority of these students were children from poor families, and they all felt a sense of gratitude and longing when they saw the crown prince. This was because the crown prince and the others were only able to sit here and express their ambitions, and in a way, the crown prince's actions were their joy, but to the children of officials, their hatred for the crown prince was so great that even their teeth ached. They were all determined to take the Imperial Examination, but this year, they were all trembling in fear.

She sit in a high position, with Huan Moche and Minister Bai and the Fourth Prince by her side.

The sound of the wind rose from Shang Wuxin's wide right sleeve. Looking down at the tables and chairs, she saw a group of students dressed in white. Shang Wuxin was pleased. "The Imperial Examination shall begin now!"

The students stood up and returned to their seats. Each and every one of the guards was giving out questions, and the ones who were distributing papers and even the ones who were guarding for the Imperial Examination were actually the Blood Shang Army. The entire exam grounds quieted down, but this silence did not last for more than half a quarter of an hour.

"How could this be?"

"How are the questions different?"

From time to time, the disbelieving voices of the students rang out as Shang Wuxin sat on the high seat and looked at those officials' students with a sinister gaze. Huan Moche also revealed a smile that was like the spring wind, while Minister Bai looked down at the clamoring students and revealed a disappointed smile, while the fourth prince looked at the crown prince with a complicated expression.

Every year during the Imperial Examination, there would always be people who would sell the questions beforehand. Although this matter wasn't known to the public, many people knew about it in private. Shang Wuxin had warned everyone not to touch her bottom line, but did not expect to see people selling the exam questions. But what they didn't know was that there were two copies of all the exam papers. One was given to the officials below for safekeeping, and the other was given to Huan Moche for safekeeping. Shang Wuxin had not expected that the questions would be sold earlier, so today's exam papers were actually the other one. None of the questions that those people had spent so much money to buy were of any use.

A student wearing a white jade crown looked at the exam paper in his hand and his lips turned white. He tore the exam paper in front of him into pieces and could not help but shout out, "Why is it different? You lied to me, I will kill you all! "