(158) Paintings

"Moche, who do you think this year's top scholar will be?" Shang Wuxin asked, uninterested.

At the beginning of the Martial Arts Exam, Shang Wuxin was bored, but as time went by, those who remained were those with higher martial arts skills. Shang Wuxin was also more interested, at this time there were only five people left on the field, and the champion of the Martial Arts Exhibition will be one of them.

Huan Moche looked at the crown prince with some interest as he looked at the people below and became serious, but after a moment, Huan Moche laughed out loud, "The champion of this Martial Exhibition will be the one in green!" As he said that, Huan Moche looked at the name list on the side and said, "This person is called Wang Bensong!"

Shang Wuxin look at the five people below. These five people were not descendants of any prominent family, but rather the homes of ordinary commoners. Although he did not look handsome, he could still be considered to be upright. Although the green clothes he wore still had some patches on it, he did not have the slightest bit of inferiority, and stood in a righteous manner. Such a person would be a loyal person if he was a subordinate.

"Moche has good eyes!" In fact, Shang Wuxin didn't think that the champion of this year's martial arts competition would be him. Not only was this person's temperament good, but his martial arts were also very good. This man had a drive that no one else had. He was much stronger than the other four, filled with passion and fighting spirit.

The atmosphere between the two was too harmonious, so much so that many people had their suspicions. After all, both their statuses and looks were too high. Moreover, they were not women's men, so more or less, they gave others a feeling of fantasy.

"I heard that the Minister of the Left is Zhexiu, he and General Leng ... Now that we have the Minister of the Left and the Crown Prince, it can't be... " Someone looked at the Minister of the Left and the Crown Prince sitting on it and asked doubtfully.

"This. If that's really the case, then what about the woman in the crown prince's residence? " One of them said in disbelief.

"What don't you know? After all, the Crown Prince is not married yet!"

Shang An Cang looked down at the crowd as if they were discussing something, and then looked up at the two who were still unaware of what was happening, and revealed a smile. Crown Prince, ah! How long could a crown prince who disregarded the rules and regulations possibly sit in that position?

At this time, Shang Xin and Huan Moche were still chatting, completely unaware of the rumor that was spreading towards them from today onwards. By the time they realized what was happening, the rumor had already spread out.

"Bang!" The green-robed Wang Jiexi was the last to be knocked to the ground. The martial arts exam was already over, and the surrounding people kept on making sounds to congratulate the top scorer of the martial arts exam.

Shang Wuxin was not in the mood to look at the people below, while Huan Moche stood up, "The champion of this martial arts exam will be at ease!" Then, Huan Moche picked up one of the tokens. Wang Bensong respectfully received the token and bowed to show his gratitude.

"Three days later, a banquet will be set up in the palace to congratulate the top scholar for imperial exam and martial arts!" Of course, that day was also the day for her to choose her own consort. Shang Wuxin didnt say anything and just left with Huan Moche, leaving those officials who wanted to curry favor with her at a loss for words.

--------

"Second Princess, wait for this lady!" The woman followed behind Shang Xiange. She wanted to take a few more glances at the crown prince before she left. If her father and mother hadn't told her to please the second princess, she wouldn't have been so indulgent towards this bad-tempered second princess.