(75) Shang Wuxin Nightmare

“Where is he?” The ten men in black observed the two who had disappeared into the forest and looked around anxiously, “Scatter, split up and look!” After saying that, they split into three groups and began to slowly search the forest. Nangong Qian and Shang Wuxin, who were hidden in the dark, watched the ten people leave without moving, and then quietly followed one of them.

Seeing that the three teams were far apart, even if there was a fight, it would not attract the two teams. Nangong Qian and Shang Wuxin hid behind a big tree. Nangong Qian looked at Prince Shang and could not bear to let such a weak person like him be involved in this matter. However, it was too difficult for him alone.

However, Shang Wuxin did not bother with Nangong Qian’s caring gaze. She broke off a branch and rushed forward, attacking a man. Shang Wuxin’s speed was fast and vicious, and her martial arts were high, with some moves that others could not fathom. Hence, her chances of winning were very high in a short period of time.

As for Nangong Qian, he was not the least bit embarrassed when facing the two of them. The short sabre in his hand was as nimble as his own hand, but it only took a moment for it to injure the two people. However, even though Nangong Qian was dealing with these two people, he still paid attention to Prince Shang from time to time. He was also surprised by Shang Wuxin’s martial arts. He did not find it strange that Prince Shang had kung fu, but it was unusual that the killing intent he exuded was too strong, not to mention, because of how good his kung fu was and the way he killed people. However, what Nangong Qian felt was more than vigilance, it was a ripple in his heart. With such skills and killing intent, it meant that he had experienced a life that was not human.

While Shang Wuxin was dealing with this person, Nangong Qian also dealt with the two of them. At the same time, the two withdrew their hands and looked at each other, seeing the admiration in each other’s eyes.

Nangong Qian looked at the tree branch in Prince Shang’s hand, and her phoenix eyes shifted as she thought of a plan.

“There are seven more!” Shang Wuxin looked at the tree branch in her hand and laughed. However, the laughter was becoming more and more cruel and sinister, like a demon licking blood.

Nangong Qian felt pain in his heart and disappeared before he could notice it. Nangong Qian wiped off the blood on Prince Shang’s hand, then took off the branch in Prince Shang’s hand and said, “I will kill the people who follow me!”

He knew that the two of them would be faster and that he would not be injured if he was alone, but he did not want to see Prince Shang looking like this. He could feel that Prince Shang’s aura of darkness was so thick that he almost could not see him clearly.

Shang Wuxin broke another branch, saying as she walked, “I do not wish for Prince Qian to be injured within the country of Shang, and I do not wish to see any friction between the two countries at this time!” This meant that she, Shang Wuxin, would never intervene if it was not because of her weakness!

Nangong Qian was both angry and happy at the same time. He was happy that Prince Shang helped him and did not abandon him at this time. He was angry that Prince Shang had only done all this for the benefit of the two countries, and there was a deeper meaning in his tone.

The night quietly approached, and at this time, Shang Wuxin and Nangong Qian were no longer as clean as they were in the afternoon. Although the two of them were not seriously injured, they were still slightly injured, and coupled with the fact that their clothes were in a sorry state after running for so long in the woods, both Shang Wuxin’s white robe and Nangong Qian’s purple robe were badly damaged by the tree branches.

Nangong Qian looked at the wound on Prince Shang’s face caused by the tree branch. Just as he was about to stroke Shang, his rough fingers were dodged by Shang Wuxin. Although he did not particularly reject the man’s approach, his intimate actions did not cause Shang’s heart to waver.